Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2014 2:15:57 PM EDT
Can anyone refer me to an FFL who will transfer from an individual?  The FFL I usually use now says he will only send his FFL to another FFL.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 2:56:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Can anyone refer me to an FFL who will transfer from an individual?  The FFL I usually use now says he will only send his FFL to another FFL.

Thanks in advance.
View Quote

111 Guns has for me in the past. They have been good to work with. With the exception of once when they were busy and it took a day or two to get the FFL info sent out.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 3:12:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Rivercity firearms
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 3:45:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies.

111 - Will they send out their FFL via email without me going to their location to request it?

Rivercity - Realistically too far since I live in Prospect, but if push comes to shove I may look at having them do it.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 5:33:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Bullitt Co Pawn. $15.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 5:59:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the replies.

111 - Will they send out their FFL via email without me going to their location to request it?

Rivercity - Realistically too far since I live in Prospect, but if push comes to shove I may look at having them do it.
View Quote

I have just sent them an email in the past with all the shipping info and they email the info out. It's nice cause it saves a trip to the store.
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 1:26:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I have just sent them an email in the past with all the shipping info and they email the info out. It's nice cause it saves a trip to the store.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks for the replies.

They are who I use for my transfers.
Good folks.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 7:17:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Will they not accept from an individual or will they just not send the ffl to an individual.    An ffl is only needed by a dealer to ship something to another dealer.   An individual does not need not is entitled to a copy of one.  The eZ check is sufficient
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 7:56:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Will they not accept from an individual or will they just not send the ffl to an individual.    An ffl is only needed by a dealer to ship something to another dealer.   An individual does not need not is entitled to a copy of one.  The eZ check is sufficient
View Quote

No they will accept from an individual with proper ID. I have done it. Most individuals want a copy of the receiving FFL for their records at least that has been my experience.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 4:45:45 PM EDT
[#9]
111 handled the transfer without any issues.  Thanks for the referral guys!
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 5:07:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

111 Guns has for me in the past. They have been good to work with. With the exception of once when they were busy and it took a day or two to get the FFL info sent out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks in advance.

111 is my choice
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 3:18:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

111 is my choice
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks in advance.

111 is my choice

It was once again my choice on my latest transfer. Now let the waiting begin.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top