Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2013 11:52:24 AM EDT
If so how was the prices and selection
Link Posted: 12/8/2013 7:20:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Gun shows......    what a joke!   Gave it up....to many clown dealers.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 6:14:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Good More for me.  I have had some great deals over the past three years.  Much cheaper than in a gun store or on the internet.

Gun shows are hit and miss.  Sometimes they suck sometimes there is alot to be had at a decent price.  Depends on what you are looking for.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 2:59:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't have any useful info about this show, but I'll probably try to make it to the one in Knott county. I've been hitting the shows in TN pretty heavy lately. They are closer for me.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 3:39:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I went with my old man

pretty much all junk, all ammo was WAY overpriced. 2 miles down the road borders beat every price I saw at the show.

only cool part about it was one dealer had some FLIR and let me play with it.

one dealer had some .223 brass that was "once fired" I picked up a few lake city cases that had the crimp reamed out. either the guy was trying to pass junk brass along or just didnt know.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 2:49:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Good More for me.  I have had some great deals over the past three years.  Much cheaper than in a gun store or on the internet.

Gun shows are hit and miss.  Sometimes they suck sometimes there is alot to be had at a decent price.  Depends on what you are looking for.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you are finding good deals at the gun shows I would like to know which ones you are going to!  Here in Louisville they SUCK.

In the past five years I have found two or three decent deals. If I add up the cost of going I lost my @ss. It cost so much to go it would have been cheaper for me to pay far more for the things I found. I use to LOVE gun shows, they were full of surprises and the occasional bargain. Now these dealers watch too much TV and seem to hold out for the killer deals where they make a killing.

No, not much fun compared to what we use to have. But then I got spoiled back 20 years ago when they were fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top