Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2013 12:01:21 PM EDT
...well as much as I am not liking him these days, THIS...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/19/Michelle-O-Stop-McConnell

...pisses me off.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 12:19:50 PM EDT
[#1]
You switched your hot link. You put the URL ans the title and "This" as the URL.

Is there going to be a decent primary challenger against McConnell? An established state level republican that has a chance of beating him but winning in the general election? Otherwise  we are probably going to be stuck sending that backstabbing POS back to DC. Maybe we can make it hurt enough to relize the error of his ways.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 1:18:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Grimes has attempted to pose as a moderate, touting her NRA credentials
View Quote

Does she have an NRA rating?

Link Posted: 11/19/2013 1:42:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

She poses with 10-22s.  

Link Posted: 11/19/2013 3:37:35 PM EDT
[#4]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She poses with 10-22s.  

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1450853_657220334317498_1526869701_n.jpg

Grimes is as phoney as a ...well....

Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:20:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Grimes is 'no way in hell'........
Link Posted: 11/20/2013 5:19:47 AM EDT
[#6]
There is a third option: David Patterson for Senate
Link Posted: 11/20/2013 7:04:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

She poses with 10-22s.  

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1450853_657220334317498_1526869701_n.jpg
View Quote

So did Joe Manchin and look what it got West Virgina when it came to his vote on gun control.

I *WILL* say Alison does look good in those blue jeans and white top though
Link Posted: 11/20/2013 10:46:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
...well as much as I am not liking him these days, THIS...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/19/Michelle-O-Stop-McConnell
...pisses me off.
View Quote

Not exactly sure why that pisses you off? Its not like it's news. The Dems have been saying that for a while now.

Like it or not, I think Grimes has a real chance of winning. Nobody is all that fond of Mitch. The Dems think he's too powerful and the Republicans think he's too weak. The Dems are going to pore everything they have into Grimes campaign against Mitch.

That and so far she is saying all the right things. Distancing herself from Obama, claiming she wants to protect coal and medicare, more jobs to KY, cut government spending, support the troops, pro-gun, etc.. Is it all BS? Probably but it's exactly what voters in KY want to hear. Also, while she's no beauty queen, she is a relatively young and decent looking woman which IMO, is a big selling point to a lot of uninformed voters.

Yeah, I don't doubt that she is but he got elected not once but twice so what does that tell ya?

Link Posted: 11/20/2013 12:21:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Basically that the presidents wife (and others outside of KY) is involved - piled on everything you said...  drives me nuts that folks plod along thinking these people are good ideas for what is wrong here and with the nation.
Link Posted: 11/20/2013 1:09:55 PM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She poses with 10-22s.  

She looks more comfortable holding that gun, than a lot of vocal pro2a politicians I've seen. Sometimes it looks like it's the first time they have every held a gun, everytime I see them holding one.
Link Posted: 11/21/2013 3:43:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Basically that the presidents wife (and others outside of KY) is involved
View Quote

Well I hear ya but in fairness, I don't know if Rand Paul would have gotten elected without all of the out of state support he received?
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 12:14:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Well I hear ya but in fairness, I don't know if Rand Paul would have gotten elected without all of the out of state support he received?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Basically that the presidents wife (and others outside of KY) is involved

Rand didn't get near the support that she has already gotten and we are a year out.

Now THIS

Link Posted: 11/23/2013 6:40:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Rand didn't get near the support that she has already gotten and we are a year out.
View Quote

Not saying you're right or wrong but do you have any real data to back up that statement or is that just your personal opinion? I won't swear to it but I seem to recall seeing numbers back during Rand's run that showed that 60% of his campaign money come from out of state (again IIRC?). Honestly, it doesn't really matter either way because It is what it is and its not going to change.

Quoted:
Now THIS
View Quote

This doesn't surprise me in the least, the biggest battles in politics these days isn't between the Democrats and Republicans, it's between the traditional Republicans (aka right wring Democrats IMO) and the Tea Party Republicans (aka Conservative Libertarians, again IMO).

The ironic thing is, 2-4 years ago, if you were a Democrat you wanted to hitch your cart to Obama and if you were a Republican, you wanted the Tea Party's support. Now Grimes is trying to distance herself from Obama and Mitch is trying to distance himself from the Tea Party (not that he was ever really associated with it). Why? Because most people who didn't pay attention or didn't understand the issue were pissed off about the shutdown and feel like the government should have done what it always does, come to some BS compromise that solves nothing but keeps the money flowing. Who was the stalemate really between? Obama and the Tea Part members of congress so who do you think is getting all of the blame now?

The thing is, the Republican party is majorly divided right now and its the Democrats who will benefit from that and middle class America is going to pay for it.

Link Posted: 11/25/2013 3:06:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Grimes is Obama in a dress , people in Kentucky are fed up with rights grabbing Democrats and their shit . Grimes was in New York a few days ago fund raising with Muchelle Obama !
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:52:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:09:39 AM EDT
[#16]
That is great!
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:55:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Allison isn't getting much love here:

https://www.facebook.com/AlisonForKentucky/posts/653412218031643
View Quote

That's telling. I'm not a fan of Mitch, and can't wait till he gets out but until we get someone like a Rand Paul I'd vote for him, then let a democrat get in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top