Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2013 7:24:44 AM EDT
I swear I've seen several Blackhawks and just saw an apache the past couple weeks. Pulaski county here.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 8:23:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 10:27:32 AM EDT
[#2]
We always have Apaches here.  Probably a couple times a month.  I had a pair do a low pass over my house a little over a month ago.  My kids loved it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 12:08:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I get them shaking my house almost nightly. But being in such close proximity to the 101st ABN and 160th SOAR I kind of expect it.

When I lived at FT Hood, it was always to sound of tanks and Artillery in the distance.

The Sounds of Freedom!
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 1:01:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, have been flying low at night for a couple years, rattle stuff on the walls on occasion.  Scott County
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:28:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Nothing more than usual where I am.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 9:37:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Almost nightly around here in Madison County.  Headed to and from the depot I would imagine.  They like to fly pretty damn low, I've seen em buzz the treeline during daylight hours in a few neighborhoods, low enough I could clearly see the guys hanging out the side door.
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 6:34:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I swear I've seen several Blackhawks and just saw an apache the past couple weeks. Pulaski county here.
View Quote

Harvest season.
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 10:34:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Almost nightly around here in Madison County.  Headed to and from the depot I would imagine.  They like to fly pretty damn low, I've seen em buzz the treeline during daylight hours in a few neighborhoods, low enough I could clearly see the guys hanging out the side door.
View Quote

Yep. I've saw several MH-60's and MH-6's doing maneuvers around my neck of the woods.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 11:31:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Harvest season.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Harvest season.

I thought they lost the funding to use the N. guard helicopters
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 4:35:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Harvest season.

Nope. They have been flying almost every weekday since mid-may working on the "crops".

Pulaski Co = London airport where they have a large NG helicopter facility.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top