Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2003 6:11:08 AM EDT
I can't believe it!  I keep telling my husband that he needs to go see the planes and fireworks at Thunder and his response was, "if it's near the same time as the Knob Creek Shoot, we can do it."  I just checked them both out and they're both scheduled for the weekend of April 12!  I'm so excited!  I might get my husband to come back to the Bluegrass with me for a vacation!  For any of you who know about the Shoot, would it be possible to do both?  Is it usually the same time as Thunder?  Thanks for your help!

Edited to add, if you know of any other cool things like the KC Shoot that might get my husband excited about coming back to KY, please let me know!
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 6:48:00 AM EDT
[#1]
You will miss the night shoot on Saturday, obviously. If you want to see the air show, it usually starts to get interesting around 3:00 or so. If you do the shoot on Friday, do Thunder Saturday afternoon and night, then do a the shoot again on Sunday, you will have a great weekend! This conbo only happens every so oftern and I highly recommen doing both for out of towners. (even if you were from here originally)

Are you from Louisville or somewhere else in KY?

Bob
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 7:08:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm originally from Hodgenville...about 10 miles south of E-town, so not too far from Knob Creek.  I lived in Louisville for 10 years though, so I still feel pretty connected to both.  We're in Colorado now, but might eventually make it back to KY.  (I can hope, anyway!)  

Thanks for your help, it sounds like that would be a killer weekend!!  I hope it works out!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top