Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2012 6:44:56 PM EDT
Blue jeep Cherokee.  BFL centered lower rear window.  Saw at 6:15 near Danville high school.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 1:16:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Blue jeep Cherokee.  BFL centered lower rear window.  Saw at 6:15 near Danville high school.

Edit for time: I just noticed that this was yesterday....(my Jeep) Wife was coming back from seeing her mom and left me at home...YEA!!! LOL

The waterpump is going out on her 626 so she stole my Jeep until I get it fixed.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 1:25:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 2:20:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit for time: I just noticed that this was yesterday....(my Jeep) Wife was coming back from seeing her mom and left me at home...YEA!!! LOL

The waterpump is going out on her 626 so she stole my Jeep until I get it fixed.

At least that's where she TOLD you she was  

Damn it Jeep! Now I have all of the thoughts coming up in my mind again........

But really, I got this handy little app called "Find my Iphone". Now the bad thing is that it works both ways. So, that means I have to be a good boy.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:10:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Lol, I'm over in garrard and saw the logo on a pizza run.   Send me a pm we will go shoot sometime.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:40:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Lol, I'm over in garrard and saw the logo on a pizza run.   Send me a pm we will go shoot sometime.

Will do Snowman.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top