Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2012 9:05:03 PM EDT
anybody been to any of the gun shows before that are coming up?  was thinkin about goin to a couple if they were worth the trip.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 11:16:35 PM EDT
[#1]
If you've never been then it worth it.
I only go when i know what I'm going for.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 3:16:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Best show in Kentucky are the two shows at Knob Creek involved with the Shoot. Shows at Louisville Fairgrounds are usually overpriced with a lot of flea market and ' don't touch that gun I've been showing here for twelve years, please'. Rural shows (Lexington, Somerset) sometimes have real bargains IMO.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:11:42 AM EDT
[#3]
This is a small show that I like.  It is just over an hour from Louisville.  Free Parking and only $5 to get in.  Great show for trading and buying new guns from Sherwood out of Bowling Green.  Not really a good show if you are looking for AR15 gear or AK47's...............

Cave City Gun Show

Dates Jan 7 - Jan 8, 2012
Feb 18 - Feb 19, 2012
Mar 24 - Mar 25, 2012
Oct 6 - Oct 7, 2012
Nov 17 - Nov 18, 2012
Directions Cave City Convention Center
City/State Cave City, KY
Hours

Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday 9am - 4pm
Admission

Adults: $5.00
Description

The Cave City Gun Show will be held on Saturday, January 7th thru Sunday, January 8th, 2012. The Cave City, KY Gun Show will be held at the Cave City Convention Center and is hosted by the S/T Promotions of Kentucky.

Guns and Knifes, and Accessories. National and Local venders.
Buy – Sell – Trade or Just Look.. Great local show with Country character.
Exhibitor S/T Promotions
Phone: (270) 622-2185
Venue Cave City Convention Center
502 Mammoth Cave Street
Cave City, KY
Phone: (270) 773-3131
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 8:00:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Generally you can expect to pay around $10 to get in and may or may not find anything worth buying.  Its a good way to kill a couple hours and get a few laughs but I wouldn't travel far to go to a show.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 10:05:10 AM EDT
[#5]
http://www.gunshows-usa.com/RK%20$1%20Coupon.htm

Coupon $1 off

JANUARY    7-8 KY Lexington, Heritage Hall of Lexington Center Map  RK Shows (Kenny Woods Gun Show, LLC) 563-927-8176
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 12:23:54 AM EDT
[#6]
k.  thanks for the input guys.  unless im in the area i wont make a trip.  ive been to several boat shows before and they are pretty much a waste of time.  figured the gun shows would be the same way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top