Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2012 6:44:10 AM EDT
New Gun Store - Georgetown

Son's of Liberty on Main, next door to Subway.
Owner is a nice guy...said he got tired of Wyoming winters.
I bought some AR ammo.

Cowpunk
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 7:39:13 AM EDT
[#1]
With a name like that, I can't help but think that it's a good store with a pretty good selection.  Any more details?
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:13:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
With a name like that, I can't help but think that it's a good store with a pretty good selection.  Any more details?

+1 got an address?

Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:17:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1 got an address?

According to yellowpages.com:

Sons of Liberty Arms Company
102 E Main Street
Georgetown, KY 40324

(307) 875-6089

Hours
Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 9am-4pm, Sun Closed
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 9:25:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He had just opened last week, but he said he would try building ARs for LE. He had lots of ammo calibers in stock. Alot of hunting rifles and gear. A 1919 browning.

I told him to go visit his local-ish competitors, and observe the customer svc skills. Then do the opposite.

CP  

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:37:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Been meaning to stop in and at least pick up a box of ammo... Any shop nearby is a good thing!

and as mentioned, the name is promising.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:11:16 PM EDT
[#6]
stopped in myself ,i hope they do well,they should as they are the only game in town,big plus for me was he has reloading supplys
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 1:11:52 PM EDT
[#7]
What kind of thing does he have in store and how are the prices?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top