Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2011 2:48:58 AM EDT
I've been wanting a Kriss Super V for a long time now but really want to shoot one first
I was wonding if anyone close to louisville has one and how do you like it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 3:58:03 AM EDT
[#1]
There was one at the HTF Shoot a couple weekends ago. That's the only one I've ever seen that wasn't hanging on a gun shop wall. Another good reason to get out to the shoots.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 7:49:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw it at the KY HTF shoot too, but didn't try it. Like Jeep said, it's another great reason to come to these shoots. With so many members bringing so many guns there is a high likleyhood that you will get a chance to try something out that you have always wanted to shoot. Glad I got a chance to finally get to try out a PE57 there, but an sad I didn't go try the MP5SD that was there.

The best part though is meeting all the other members and shooting explody stuff.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 2:55:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
There was one at the HTF Shoot a couple weekends ago. That's the only one I've ever seen that wasn't hanging on a gun shop wall. Another good reason to get out to the shoots.

Yes, I shot next to him.  His actually drove all the way up from Cookville, TN so he is not close to Louisville.  I did not fire the weapon but it did look sweet.  He also had a few other cool toys, SCAR, FN2000, P90, and a M99

This guy
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 11:38:15 PM EDT
[#4]
OK I'm make the next one and I'll bring my FS2000 and PS90
Seem like we like the same space guns.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 12:09:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I shot next to him.  His actually drove all the way up from Cookville, TN so he is not close to Louisville.  I did not fire the weapon but it did look sweet.  He also had a few other cool toys, SCAR, FN2000, P90, and a M99

This guy

Yay, I'm popular

Seriously though, if I were closer I would be happy to meet up and let you play with it and shoot it all you want. I got the factory SBR and overall am happy with it. I have never had any feed or cycling issues and it is reasonably accurate. I'm sure there are some pictures of my table floating around in the HTF shoot pic thread. If you are ever in the Cookeville area, give me a heads up email and we can work something out. I have access to an indoor range here right off I-40 so just let me know.

Definitely come to the shoot if possible. I started going last fall and got hooked by the good people, great food, and unique satisfaction of blowing up cars. I try to bring a bunch of different stuff just to let others try out and I am only one of many with the same mentality. It makes for a great day of fun.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:02:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Harry the Knob Creek machine gun is in a couple weeks you should see it and bring your Kriss lol
but I might have bought one by them
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:00:58 AM EDT
[#7]
They have one out at Open Range Sports in Crestwood that you can rent and shoot, it is a Factory Select Fire SBR.
http://www.openrangesports.com/

I had mine for about a year, liked it a lot, but decided in the end that I could pretty much do anything with a pistol that I could do with it so I sold it off to finance some other things I needed.

If I had a pile of spare money I would seriously look at getting another one, which reminds me I need to check my Lottery Tickets!

Best of Luck,
M Richardson
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 10:40:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Harry the Knob Creek machine gun is in a couple weeks you should see it and bring your Kriss lol
but I might have bought one by them

If I didn't have a rifle match that weekend I would be there. Somehow, I always manage to have plans for the MG shoot
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:37:28 AM EDT
[#9]
I bought a New Kriss SBR for $1800 last night
So when it gets to my FFL I'll get to try it out and then wait for 3-9 months before I can take it home.

I dont know open range had a kriss super v I hopes is a full auto like there P90 is and G18.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top