Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2011 6:51:46 AM EDT
Where around here can you pick up bulk ammo?  Are there any places like AIM Surplus in Ohio where you can stop in to save on S&H?
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 7:19:45 AM EDT
[#1]
You have centerfire systems in Versailles. That is if you don't mind shooting steel.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 8:06:24 AM EDT
[#2]
shooters supply if you arent fond of one of your kidneys
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 8:25:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Kiestlers in Southern IN. They always have case and half case pallet specials. Call b4 you stop in though. Sometimes they do not have everything on the floor.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 10:45:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Kiestlers in Southern IN. They always have case and half case pallet specials. Call b4 you stop in though. Sometimes they do not have everything on the floor.

Looks like they're LEO/MIL sales only.  Is that correct?
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 11:02:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
where you can stop in to save on S&H?

I've found when buying bulk 1k+ of wolf .223, its cheaper for me to pay shipping from Palmetto State than it is to pay KY tax at Centerfire.  Plus the UPS man throws it on my porch vs. me having to drive to versailles and get it.  Buds usually keeps a nice supply of bulk ammo.

Link Posted: 4/28/2011 11:49:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, their website makes it look that way, but they sell to anybody. Just walk in.
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 11:52:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keistlers is the name of their LEO sales division, the retail side is called Orions. It is in the same place. same place same people as always.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 11:42:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keistlers is the name of their LEO sales division, the retail side is called Orions. It is in the same place. same place same people as always.

Yep. They always have plenty of bulk ammo in most of the common/military calibers. Prices range varies though. Bulk XM193(repackaged as Speer LE) was great at $.30 a round but bulk loose XM855 was higher than normal. This was a few months ago, BTW.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 3:27:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Last time I was there, the only XM193 I saw was Federal and it was I want to say $10.95 a box.  111 Had XM193 and XM855 for I think $8.99 a box last time I was in there but I don't figure that'll be accessible at the moment/
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 3:29:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Buds had bookoo bulk ammo the last time I was in there a few weeks ago
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 5:33:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Glaubers has a bunch of 500rd bricks of xm193 I believe it was 189 but not sure.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:16:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. They always have plenty of bulk ammo in most of the common/military calibers. Prices range varies though. Bulk XM193(repackaged as Speer LE) was great at $.30 a round but bulk loose XM855 was higher than normal. This was a few months ago, BTW.

Off topic, but whats the damn difference in the 185 and 855 anyway?  Other then some vague reports of penetration differences at ranges 200 and up.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:10:17 AM EDT
[#13]
http://shop.militaryshooters.com/catalog/category.asp?content=Ammunition&cid=10&ret_id=140211#ammofinder

Met these guys at the Machine gun shoot.  I also ordered 2K of 9mm and shipping was around $20. The Silver Bear shoots really good and functions better than the Wolf Ammo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top