Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2011 4:58:31 AM EDT
I cannot find any canned corn beef in stores in or around Louisville. I don't mean canned corn beef hash, just canned corn beef. If you see some let me know where. I want to maek some corn beef hash!
Link Posted: 1/24/2011 5:51:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't ever see it either. Instead, I get the vacu-packed brisket/seasoning mix and make my own. Not horribly expensive, and pretty darn good.
Link Posted: 1/24/2011 7:17:20 PM EDT
[#2]
..guarantee we have it at my work.  But you have to buy it by the case.  Let me know if your still interested. And ill check on a price.
Link Posted: 1/25/2011 5:42:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
..guarantee we have it at my work.  But you have to buy it by the case.  Let me know if your still interested. And ill check on a price.

please find out!
Link Posted: 1/25/2011 8:02:18 PM EDT
[#4]
My mom tried buying some last week to make reubens and the guy in the meat department told her that there was some problem with getting corned beef in through customs.  I didn't even know it wasn't domestic.  
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 12:29:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Peak corned beef!!!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 4:16:47 PM EDT
[#6]
According to some sites and posts on different forums I have found, it appears as if there was a huge recall on canned corn beef in Septemeber. So alot of stores stopped carrying it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 1:34:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You locate my canned corn beef?
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 1:55:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You locate my canned corn beef?

Sorry I will let you know tomorrow.  Honestly I forgot to check.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top