Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2010 1:45:16 PM EDT
Hey guys, I am looking for some PT income, I recently lost some hours at my home health job, and need to supplement.   I have experience in retail, in-home health,K-12 education, firearms sales and service, and private security.

Also of course all skills that relate to my ministry-( family counseling/public speaking/ adult education).  I hold a B.A. in Bible and a M.A. in Leadership.  

I recently accepted a PT Family Pastor position in Meade Co. and would be open to opportunities along 65/Dixie between South Louisville and E-Town.  

hit me up via IM if you know of something.

Thanks,

Matt
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:13:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Where at in Meade County sir, that's where I grew up.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:19:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Where at in Meade County sir, that's where I grew up.

IM sent
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 1:47:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I have kids, so i'm experienced in childcare
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 6:11:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Have you tried getting on as a substitute teacher. I think they pay like $50 a day in our county and you just have to have a degree.

Link Posted: 3/11/2010 7:52:30 AM EDT
[#5]
been a sub for 4 years 2 states.  trouble is here in the big city, there are too many subs-and it's difficult to "market" myself with the teachers due to the bad internet system-back in SC I had assignments lined up months in advance-GT programs/long term assignments...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top