Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2009 4:02:17 PM EDT
http://runrandrun.com
Many of us here in the KY HTF support him, now it's time to step up and give him some money. He's going on FOX (probably Glenn Beck but could be Napolitano) on Wednesday to officially announce his candidacy and then the race will really be on. You've seen his videos and he's the only one to go to KCR to speak to us gunowners so you know he's GTG on the 2A.
The media will write him off. They already have and this is the way to jumpstart his campaign's PR battle...raising ONE MILLION DOLLARS IN ONE DAY!
Step up ARFCOMers. I'm unemployed and I'm giving $50 on the 20th. I CHALLENGE EVERYONE TO DO THE SAME OR BETTER!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top