Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2009 5:42:49 PM EDT
I never did get to sight in my Noveske 6.8 upper at the spring ARFCOM shoot so I intend to get it sighted in. I will be bringing the M16 in .223 and .22LR. If you want to meet up let me know. I am thinking about 11:00 or 12:00 as an arrival time.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 5:52:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I would be happy to meet u there and sight in my LMT that aimpoint combo, but sadly I am heading to MI for the week.  Maybe another time.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:44:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I might have to make th trip over there.
I just bought a GSG-5 on monday at KC but my back has been bothering me so I didnt shoot.
I also want to shoot my Sig P6 I just bought.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:55:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Any way you could do it Saturday? I was planning to take my 15 yr old son to KCR to let him try the Mosin and I'll be taking him back home to his mom up in Indiana on Sunday.

I'd really like if he could try an AR if it's okay. I can bring a couple of boxes of .223.

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 11:39:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I work on Sundays but I have plans to be there around Saturday at 1 pm for some genuine target practice.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 4:26:18 AM EDT
[#5]
We are moving our firewall to the new COLO facility on Saturday so I won't be able to make it then. Maybe I can make it next Saturday.

Cottonbaler,
You keeping the rifle?
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 6:55:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

We are moving our firewall to the new COLO facility on Saturday so I won't be able to make it then. Maybe I can make it next Saturday.
Cottonbaler,

You keeping the rifle?

Hell yeah I'm keeping it!
Wife is fine with it being in the house after I put the loop lock through the action.
I will be at KCR Saturday 1PM.

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 7:06:51 AM EDT
[#7]
CB, that is GREAT news! I know what that means to you.

You guys have me rethinking my schedule. The COLO move may be over by 1:00. I might be wandering around looking for you guys on saturday!

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 7:54:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Ok so who all is going tomorrow???
If I can walk I know i'll be there.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 11:48:14 AM EDT
[#9]

You guys have me rethinking my schedule. The COLO move may be over by 1:00. I might be wandering around looking for you guys on saturday!

That would be great, try to make it!!  I took a few newbies shooting last weekend and they loved it!  They are the ones that planned the trip for me tomorrow.  
I get out of work around 4 am so I will do my best to be there around 1 but it might be around 2.  

As always, I'm the short guy with the camo hat and the big smile!
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 12:09:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That would be great, try to make it!!  I took a few newbies shooting last weekend and they loved it!  They are the ones that planned the trip for me tomorrow.  
I get out of work around 4 am so I will do my best to be there around 1 but it might be around 2.  

As always, I'm the short guy with the camo hat and the big smile!

It might be 2:00 before I get there as well. Are you bringing the same 2 from the Spring Shoot?

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 3:42:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Okay I'll try to secure some spots on the left side about 1:45.

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 3:56:36 PM EDT
[#12]
I am in the process now of reaming, priming, and loading some .223 for tomorrow.
Hey Cottonbaler...if you have some .223 you are more than welcome to shoot the Stag.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 11:57:08 PM EDT
[#13]

It might be 2:00 before I get there as well. Are you bringing the same 2 from the Spring Shoot?

Nope, these are some even newier newbies!

I just got home, gonna shower and hit the bed, I'll see you guys in the morning.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:19:07 PM EDT
[#14]
This batch of newbies were as fun as the last!

I think everyone had a good time. KStarr brought about 50 people!  <j/k>

It was a bunch, but I think everyone got to shoot everything they wanted to. I got my 6.8 sighted in and my last 2 shots, after the final adjustment on my scope, were overlapping on the bullseye. The Noveske 12" SS barrel is a keeper.  

I witnessed Cottonbaler take a .50 BMG blast shower while he cleaned his new Mosin. The look on his face was priceless!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top