Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2008 10:20:44 PM EDT

Hopefully...
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 3:47:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know anything about him.  I would suggest sending a certified letter to the PO Box requestsing your firearm or a refund.  At the same time you are sending the letter ask the people at the post office about filing mail fraud charges if you don't get a response.  They should be more than willing to help you.  This will give you a paper trail and put you in touch with the proper channels of people.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 3:53:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Livermore looks to be halfway between Owensboro and Central City on 431, so perhaps our western kentucky members may can help.

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 4:25:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:28:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I've always told myself that I wouldn't send any moneys to a P.O. Box and thankfully I haven't had to make good on my word yet but with positive feedback like he had I would probably would have gone ahead with it.
Good luck to you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top