Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2008 3:33:24 PM EDT
i'm looking for a dealer capable of moving destructive devices, thanks
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 7:53:22 AM EDT
[#1]
There is one in Louisville.He is expensive.I hear he charges $200.00 for a DD transfer.I will find his info.I have bee n told there is one in Lexington also but I dont know for sure.It is also my understanding that a class 02 dealer may do 2 DD transfers.SJR556.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 10:43:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Where are you? We have 3 dealers right here in my little town within half a mile of each other.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 6:43:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I am a Class 2 Mfg. in Carrollton, KY Can I help you? I charge $75 for class 3 transfers if I have to hold the item in transfer, and $25 if I only process the paperwork. Feel free to call me at 502-525-0235 or email at [email protected]
Thanks,
Craig Froman
M-F Firearms
C2 Mfg. FFL/SOT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top