Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2007 3:38:38 PM EDT
predates the AR platform a few years but its Kentucky related and I know yall appreciate good work when you see it. Most recently Frank and Lally's work has been seen in Hollywood's "The Patriot" and "Master and Commander"

Just about anyone that was into muzzleloader shooting before the advent of today’s inline action, 209 primed pellet fed, synthetic wonders has probably heard of the famous gunmakers from Woodbury, Kentucky – Hershel and Frank House. I recently ran up on a website that pictures more of their unbelievable work than I’ve ever seen in a single location.

American Historic ServicesHershel House,  Frank House, Lally House

Over the years I’ve been blessed with spending a little time with all these folks featured on the website.  In addition being the most gifted artist in their field they are just plain old good Kentucky folks that are fun to be around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top