Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 10:11:00 AM EDT
I'll be in state visiting some friends for spring break next week, so does anyone in Central KY know where I can pick up 200ish rounds of surplus 30-06 for my Garand? I can't find anything in SE Wisconsin, seems I already bought all the surplus one store had and the rest of them just sell expensive hunting ammo. Anything I buy online won't arrive in time.  Any suggestions?
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:34:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:54:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Sweet, that should work just fine! Thanks a lot
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:09:27 AM EDT
[#3]
yeah centerfire systems for sure....one of their reps is usually on these boards...Lois I think her name is.

Anyway, they are good people..and have a customer door you can go and buy stuff at (no showroom, just look thru a catalog and they bring it out to you).

Word of caution, look at when they are open. They close at 5 and are not open on weekends.

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:48:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Whittakers Guns has it in the Bandoliers for the Garand.http://whittakerguns.com
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:03:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I am your board rep and would be glad to help you. Please ask for Pam  when you come by.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top