Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2006 6:03:07 AM EDT
I got SCREWED over by a J. Pritchett ( may be a Jesse or James )on Tom Taylor Rd, Murray, KY and looking for anyone in the general area that might be able to help me out.
Thanks for any help ya can give me.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:48:39 PM EDT
[#1]
More info?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:42:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Like what, address or what he stole?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:26:55 PM EDT
[#3]
More info of how this all came about.  What he stole, how much, etc.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:33:40 PM EDT
[#4]
tag to see what's going on here....
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:09:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I sold him a remington 700 magnum bolt on Ebay on 05mar06, shipped it with tracking usps 07mar06. When he got it, he said I send him a screw-type bolt and he cancelled payment on the check ( my fault I know, should have waited for it to clear). He shipped it back to me and I took it to the post office and weighd it and it didnt match the shipped weight when I sent it, opened it up and it was NOT what I shipped to him.
Only think I know to do it take it to the postal inspectors. I've already contacted the County Sheriffs office and the county atturney ( can't spel good ) and got a merchant sheet to fill out and fax back to them to.
I did some digging and I found his real name (Bruce L. Pritchett) and phone number.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:07:48 AM EDT
[#6]
good luck with that one, you gotta prove what you sent him is not what you got back...at least thats what I am thinking. Law is not as black and white as it should be.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:32:26 AM EDT
[#7]
IM sent
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:51:37 PM EDT
[#8]
That dude is my cousin.

He is a freakin shister.......

Sorry dude.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:02:52 AM EDT
[#9]
I've contacted the Sheriffs Office there in Calloway County and also got ahold of the county attorney David Harrington. Mr. Pritchett has made the worst enemy he could when he scammed me. I know it's probibly gonna come down to my word against his, but I do have a couple of aces in my deck. And I will push this as far as it can go.
triburst1, thanks for the hand, I dont really know yet, but I'll be in touch with you.
Typical_Infidel, wished I'd talked with ya before I dealt with him.
UPDATE: I called him last Friday and left a message. Didn't hear anything all weekend, so I called again today - number's been changed.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:15:52 PM EDT
[#10]
I hope it works out for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top