Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2006 1:02:12 PM EDT
I used to be a member of this club with my dad a long time ago.  I unfortunately started working a lot.  My work requires me to travel a lot so I didn't renew my membership and my dad stopped going because I stopped going.    I regret not staying a member all this time and now I want to rejoin and try to get my dad going again, but you have to be sponsored by a current member of the club to join/re-join.  

Are there any AR15.com guys that are members at this club that MIGHT sponsor me?  I really hope someone is a member of this club and might be willing to sponsor me.  I would be glad to help out on the range as much as I possibly can, help setup an AR15 shoot, or be useful in any way that the club see's fit.  I may not be able to shoot at every event because I do still travel for work, but I will commit as much time as I can while I'm not working.

Thanks in advance.

-X
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:34:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Try emailing one of their officers for additional information.

http://home.earthlink.net/~agcpd/
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:14:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I am a memeber at Northeastern Ky Fish & Game club. They have great rifle and pistol ranges. I could help you get a membership there. IM me and we can go out there and check it out sometime.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:57:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Email Sent

Chairman Ashland Gun Club
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top