Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2005 4:40:54 PM EDT
I'm getting ready to start a pistol build and I need some supplies
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:49:16 PM EDT
[#1]

I think the next NGD in Louisville is in Feb.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:02:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe there is actually one new years weekend. I will have to try and find the card for it. Its not one of the big ones I think, and I thought there was a Kenny one in mid-January. I could be wrong on both occasions, I will try and double check. Neither of these small ones will have much pistol (AR type that is) parts.  I hope you have better luck with your pistol build, I haven't been able to get mine to do more than single shot yet.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:38:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I just really need a virgin lower and the pistol buffer.  I'll get the rest off line.  

CbtEngr1
What is your setup?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:52:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I IM'd you the info on the pistol setup...

lowers are available around louisville at Kieslers over the border in Indiana (although if you are going to code it as a pistol this will be a problem if you are in KY) and some other places (KY imports maybe) or around the central KY area from Fayette Firearms (usually) or Centerfire generally.

good luck on the pistol buffer tube though...I believe you could use a shorty car stock tube if you need to.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:01:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, I am heading to Michigan for the holidays and just found out that there is a show at the Pontiac Silverdome on Dec 31 and Jan 1.  

I went last year and it was a huge show for parts and mags.  My dad picked up a Mak90 in the box for $250.    Hopefully I can find another deal on a Mini or a Flat top upper.

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:46:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Someone said there was a show this coming Friday and Saturday in Louisville.

I haven't found any info on it yet.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:18:56 AM EDT
[#7]
KY Fair and Expo center shows a Tri-State gun show Dec 30-31 at the State Fairgrounds.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 2:57:07 PM EDT
[#8]
figures I'll be out of town for the new year.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:16:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Thanks for the info, I might have to go.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:37:52 PM EDT
[#10]
well if you can't make that one in louisville..

looks like kenny woods gun and knife shows is bringing one to
Lexington (Heritage Hall) on Jan. 7/8 and sometimes JT Dist. is there

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 3:21:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Cool, I'll have to look into that one.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:26:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Im going to the show this weekend in the 'Ville and was wondering if anyone of you from that area could tell me about it.  Is this a good show to go to?  I am wanting to pick up a complete AR lower, you think they will have them?

Blaker
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top