Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2005 11:22:38 AM EDT
Stopped in at Ky Imports today.  Pretty good selection of AR's in stock.  The had nice SP-1 AR if anyone is looking for $1,200.  

They still have a Daewoo DR200 .223  for $650 it takes AR mags.  

Also Bushmaster Lowers complete for $269.

If you haven't been there before it is worth checking out.  

They have a very nice Showroom.   Located next to Kroger distribution center off of Nelson Miller parkway.  (Just off of Gene Snyder and Old Henry)

www.kyimports.com for more info.....
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:48:52 PM EDT
[#1]
As they still as nice as they are on the phone?

Every time I ever called them they acted like I was bothering them, when I was spending my money with them..

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:55:31 PM EDT
[#2]
The store help is very nice.  Owner's wife normally.  I have heard that people have had issues with the catalog side, but the at the store they are very helpful.  They could really use some Marketing,  most people don't know the now have a huge store front.

Give the store a shot, they usually have some deals in the store that don't make it to the web site.  They told me the new catalog should be out in a month or so.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:19:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Well I guess I'm old school...They treated me like crap on the phone the last time I ordered something from them, so I guess I will not be spending anymore of my money there...

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:14:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Just don't go in there expecting to negotiate on the price - it is what it is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top