Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2004 11:19:09 PM EDT
I just found out someone died and was buried and I was not informed and I am pissed.

When I was very young my uncles mother and father divorced because she caught him screwing some young girl. She moved from Kentucky to Columbus, Ohio and lived with us. She split relations with her own family and became part of ours. She was my cousins Grandma but we grew up with her as our Grandma. A few years ago thanks to my stupid mother they had a fight. She moved back to KY and we haven't heard from her since. My uncle ran into her in town one day. After 25 or so years they somewhat made up. Once again thanks to my mother the family relationship with my aunt and uncle has been severed. Last time I seen them was a little over a year and a half ago when my Grandpa died. This is when I found out she was living near them and they were talking.

Through a chain of several people I heard she had lung cancer and died. No one informed me she was sick, she died, or was buried. I hate how my family is so split up, thanks a lot to my mother.

I was hoping someone in KY may be able to find me an obituary. I don't know how accurate this is but I was told she died on Saturday and was buried on Monday. My uncle lives in Blaine so she was somewhere near. East end of KY near Yatesville Lake. Close to Huntington WV. I tried looking online and couldn't find anything. I think the big paper in the area is the Big Sandy News, it covers Lawrence County which is what they live in I believe. Her name was Kathleen Cordial. She went by Jenny. Her sons name is Rick. Also 2 daughters, Diane and Peg.

If anyone in the area could check the recent papers I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Best of luck on finding the info you're looking for.  I just checked for old papers here at the office and it looks like they were thrown away over the weekend.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:24:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for looking.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top