Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2004 1:17:29 AM EDT
well guys/gals i just put money down on a RRA entry tactical LE and cant wait for it to show up.
currently depolyed to afghanistan and fell in love with my M4.  Just had to get one. home is in Northern KY.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:39:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcom to ARFCOM and congrats on the new toy. If you ever make it down to Ft Campbell be sure to let us know you're coming. We can all go to Lightfighter and ask Brad things like "How fast do the BBs come out of those Airsoft Cav Arms guns?"
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:46:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey nice to meet ya blackhawk, theres a couple of us in Lexington to, let me know if you ever come down can take you out to Bluegrass Sportsman League shooting range.hug.gif
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:29:48 PM EDT
[#3]
sounds good ghost, i plan on moving back to richmond to finsh school sometime after i get back from here.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:05:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Hello Blackhawk Crew,I'm in Georgetown.There is a state range on the Franklin/Scott/Owen county line.Let me know if you want  to do some shootin'.BTW I used to fuel Blakhawks for the KYArNG,if I ever win the lottery,I'm gonna buy one!
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 1:38:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Heya Black!  Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the RRA!  I'm the USAF recruiter in Lexington.  When you get home, give me a shout--I've got a few acres out here in Winchester and I'll let you break her in properly!  

ETA:  Just re-read that you're in Afghanistan.   Stay safe, and know that we're all proud of you!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:45:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey Colt45 guy, saw how you are USAF recruiter in Lex.  Are you at the office over by Hooters?  Did I talk to you about college programs for my daughter to go in as a officer about a month or so ago?  I was a Flt Engineer on C-5's myself.  If you wernt the person I talked to still nice to meet ya.  hug.gif
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:50:58 AM EDT
[#7]
So Blackhawk, whats the real situation in Afgan anyway?  According to Skerry were losing there just as bad as we are supposedly losing in Iraq.  Whats the morale like and can you say anything about what you do or where your stationed? Inquiring minds want to know!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:23:40 AM EDT
[#8]
for op sec reasons i cant give any details ,but I can SWEAR that things here are not anywhere near what the media would have you belive.  and if i had to geuss i'd say there not that bad in Iraq either.  there are some hostilities here with the election getting so close. (afghanistans not the US's)
moral is as can be expected no ones glade that we are for a year, away from family and freinds, but we are all here for a reason and glade to be serveing the poeple back home.

hope that answered what you wnated to know without giving away and info to the taliban.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:56:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
sounds good ghost, i plan on moving back to richmond to finsh school sometime after i get back from here.

Small world, I got to school in Richmond! When you coming back?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:46:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey Camo,

Yup, you either spoke to me or my office partner.  (I'm the tall skinny one)  Gotta love a good office location!  (Hooters!)
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:41:50 PM EDT
[#11]
It must be rough being next to Hooters!Hey
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:19:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Hey Colt, what does your wife think about your office location?  Well, if you are so happy there I bet she is happy for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top