Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2003 12:29:08 PM EDT
You folks live next to the best shoot in the country it's just 1.5 wks away and you are not all going all giggly and stuff discussing it. That is just sickness.

I am going there again, 850miles 1 way, will be shooting the Assault Rifle, Subgun, Pistol, and Handgun matches. Will be shopping and smoozing with the top names in the industry.

Link Posted: 10/3/2003 12:57:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess we're just used to it. Sort of like living in Florida and not getting too worked up about the beach. I haven't missed either the fall or spring shoot in years. I'm also only a couple hours from the Camden,TN Machinegun Shoot which will be just as big as the KC shoot in just a couple years.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 4:30:49 PM EDT
[#2]
David; I have been attending Knob Creek twice a year for at least twenty years (as a spectator).
Yes, it is great, but if Kenny doesn't get on the stick, he better watch out. Bulletfest 4 was far better.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 8:48:29 PM EDT
[#3]
there's a lot of shoots that are better, the only reason i go is for the show, but it's too hard to get on the line - it's mostly spectating now. Dredd223 got it right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top