Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2003 9:39:08 AM EDT
I hail from Independence just south of Covington and Cincinatti.  Anyone else from around here?  I go down to Fancy Farm KY and Kentucky Lake quite often to visit family and love it.  As fopr local AR shops here in northern KY I can't help ya out... still searching myself.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 3:13:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in Alexandria .Target World in Sharonville has the best selection around, for AR's, when they can get them. R.L.C. off Houston road in Florence sometimes has them, and then there is Mark's guns on US25.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 5:34:27 PM EDT
[#2]
There is also a little shop off of 3L (17) before you start to go up the hill. It is called Shooter's Supply. They remind me of an R.L.C's price and selection wise. I will not shop with them again since a bad experience I had with them about ordering a complete lower from bushmaster.

I am in Crestview Hills by the way. Across Dixie Highway from the Dillard's.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 7:25:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I've checked out Shooter's Supply and RLC and wasn't too impressed but I guess they aren't horrible.  Mark's Guns is pretty good but DANG they need to work on their prices!  I'm about a mile from Simon Kenton High School.  To get my Bushy I ended up going to Shooter's Supply in Louisville.  ITS HEAVEN FOR AR, AK, MILITARY (in general), AND L.E. GUYS!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top