Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2003 6:08:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 8:55:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I seen that thought I might stop by if I got the time this weekend.

My yearly camping/gambling weekend, this weekend. Everday of the Memorial Day weekend is:

Daylight hours - Churchill Downs

Night Time hours - 7 Card to the wee hours of the morning.

Of course there is absolutely NO ALCOHOL involved
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 8:37:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 4:11:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Lance,  Hope you have better luck at horses and cards than you do with AR's and AK's.hehehe     Did you get a new charging handle for that Oly yet?
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 4:22:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Hm..was planning on going shooting on Sunday anyway..maybe a run to the Creek?  Are they camping?
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:18:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

SNIP

Have fun and I hope you come ahead in your gambling

That would be a nice for a change!

C'mon number 7.......Daddy needs a 2003 LEGP!
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:26:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Lance,  Hope you have better luck at horses and cards than you do with AR's and AK's.hehehe     Did you get a new charging handle for that Oly yet?

I still have a day time job, so I don't have that much luck with them.

My gambling money this weekend is from what I won a Derby Day, didn't bother to cash the tickets yet.

Charging Handle is on order from Bushmaster. I placed an order with Bushy, the tuesday after the shoot and forgot to order the handle, so I had to place another order this week.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 10:10:47 AM EDT
[#7]
If your going to come, come Saturday.  Things have pretty much gone to hell, so I don't know if there will be much of anything by Sunday.  Saturday will be the day.  We have 2 cars and some various other things to shoot at.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 12:49:08 PM EDT
[#8]
I've heard that one of the targets will be Full-Auto's server.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top