Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2022 9:50:11 AM EDT
Hey guys. We are holding a rifle and pistol 2 gun tactical match on April 16th on our outdoor ranges at West Point. This will be a great opportunity to shoot on some amazing ranges and interact with the cadets. This match hasn't been run in a few years, but we are bringing it back. Hope to see you there.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdWyKWyxS1e4WLgg--dlkCEbXCaugCLopfQT3jjMjMRsaZ7cw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Link Posted: 2/15/2022 10:47:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Question - how does this work with NY's firearm laws?
Link Posted: 2/15/2022 11:08:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I did this match many years ago (I think it was like 2005/6) and it was awesome--the cadets ran an exceptional match.  It's also nice that they use the proceeds from the match to do good things.

If you're willing to accept the risks of transporting your gear into NY (we all know things aren't so sane these days), it's well worth the time and money to participate.
Link Posted: 2/15/2022 8:29:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Question - how does this work with NY's firearm laws?
View Quote
My understanding is NJ and NY have Others as well, however transporting with a endpoint in NY, especially pistols, that may be more complex.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 12:17:51 PM EDT
[#4]
We have applied for NRA sanctioning and if you want to just bring your AR upper, we will some nice lower receivers available for competitors to use.
Link Posted: 2/18/2022 12:30:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We have applied for NRA sanctioning and if you want to just bring your AR upper, we will some nice lower receivers available for competitors to use.
View Quote

Thanks! Just filled out the Google Form. On the confirmation page, I only saw 5 x's in the Venmo infomation spot- no payment number. Let me know where to send the payment!

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 10:00:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I wouldn't step foot in NY with a gun.

No fucking way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top