Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2021 10:04:57 PM EDT
Good smith to remove a colt sear block? It’s one pin on the side then the roll pin from top down.
I could dremel,  but it doesn’t seem to cost effective as I would have to buy one and the wheels.
Also, need a hole drilled for front spring and detent for front pivot pin, while it’s there.

Thinking delta?
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 8:19:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I would calll JoJo’s before anyone else right now.  With Jody’s passing, let’s do everything we can as a community to support the shop.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 2:00:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 9:35:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Lee at delta removed mine. looks great
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 1:21:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Seems I can’t go wrong where I go between those 2 places.
Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 7:52:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Shipped mine to adco in February. Had it back in 10 days, excellent work, 110 bucks door to door
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 11:49:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shipped mine to adco in February. Had it back in 10 days, excellent work, 110 bucks door to door
View Quote

Adco does do excellent work and very quick turn around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top