Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2016 9:12:15 PM EDT
Hello everyone any recommendations for some stippling work? if you could include a price it would be appreciated was at delta earlier but the price seemed steep compared to places I could ship to out of state.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 9:21:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Use delta/Battlewerx. Their attention to detail is second to none. Yes it may be a bit more expensive, but you get what you pay for. I have a couple pistols done by them and everyone that feels them loves them.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 9:21:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I am very opposed to the full wrap stippling craze. All it does is make for a gun that draws poorly and doesn't allow for adjustment while in the hand. That said it is incredibly easy to do. Practice on non essential plastic then go to town with a soldering iron.

Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:12:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Jojo's!

~g
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:14:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Jojo's!

~g
View Quote

The guy there is pretty amazing.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 1:57:19 PM EDT
[#5]

+

=
Profit

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 2:44:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 5:20:32 PM EDT
[#7]
There is an arfcommer that was doing cnc stippling designs and stuff on Glock frames. It was amazing. I'll search it up later and see if I can find it. It was "stippling"  to a whole new level.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 7:26:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There is an arfcommer that was doing cnc stippling designs and stuff on Glock frames. It was amazing. I'll search it up later and see if I can find it. It was "stippling"  to a whole new level.
View Quote

Here

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 9:01:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow thats nice!
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 9:02:04 PM EDT
[#10]
I think I'll stop by there and see what the price is like, everyone always raves about them
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 9:04:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jojo's!

~g

++1. Can't believe how nice my 17 turned out...only problem is I can't afford to do them all.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 9:53:09 PM EDT
[#12]
JoJo's... If you have patience.  I just got my 19 back, and it is the best I have seen. I will post a pic later tonight to show the detail.
" />" />" />
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:40:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Here

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here

Wow that actually looks pretty nice compared to the melted plastic look of regular stippling.

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:37:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

++1. Can't believe how nice my 17 turned out...only problem is I can't afford to do them all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jojo's!

~g

Marks work is amazing, and very time consuming.

An excellent example of getting what you pay for.

~g
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 10:48:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Can anyone post a pic of JoJos stippling? I've seen Deltas and Cartisanos work but haven't seen JoJos work yet. What do they charge for the cutting and stippling?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:17:35 PM EDT
[#16]
^but of course......

Hope this helps!

~g
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 6:55:00 PM EDT
[#17]
^^now that is some beautiful work!
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 7:22:49 PM EDT
[#18]
ZEV is better.  $165 for the works and shipped back to you.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:34:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Truly is personal preference, I've handled both and prefer Mark's work over most I've seen (it's very fine stippling).  Honestly I've never been a big fan of stippling, and thought the gen4's were a huge improvement... then I shot one of the gun s done by Jojo's, at some point when I get some spare coin I'll probably have him do my G19c.

~g
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:35:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Truly is personal preference, I've handled both and prefer Mark's work over most I've seen (it's very fine stippling).  Honestly I've never been a big fan of stippling, and thought the gen4's were a huge improvement... then I shot one of the gun s done by Jojo's, at some point when I get some spare coin I'll probably have him do my G19c.

~g
View Quote

But what about your fourth gen exture tatoo?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:34:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Nice, might be time to update it a little

~g
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:02:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Anyone doing silicone carbide locally?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top