Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2015 9:12:56 AM EDT
Once again in my search for a 10 round magazine for my High Standard 22 I find another company that will not ship to CT. At least they were kind enough to send me an email, unlike Numrich who said absolutely nothing.

Here is their email response to the order I had already placed online.

Unfortunately due to our Company Policy we cannot ship
any mags to CT.  Your order has been
cancelled and your card will be refunded.

Kindest Regards,

CDNN Sports, Inc.

Nothing during the process of my order was there any warning that this was their policy. However, after receiving this email I looked at their site, and all the way at the bottom of the page was a link to policies, of which led to this:

Magazines – We do not ship magazines (regardless of capacity) to Connecticut.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:55:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Been that way for awhile. They used to be one of my favorite vendors too. Absolutely rediculous.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:11:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep. Been that way for a while now, almost two years. Even a thread about it back in 2013...

Another one bites the dust. CDNN
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:25:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Have you tried MagCommander?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:33:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I've seen tons of cheap High Standards lately. What's the appeal?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:31:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Hate to hijack the thread, but where in Hamden did they used to build the in High Standard pistols at. We lived just off Circular Ave and  I could tell it used to be a great blue collar working class neighborhood. Always wondered if it was over in that area.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:54:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hate to hijack the thread, but where in Hamden did they used to build the in High Standard pistols at. We lived just off Circular Ave and  I could tell it used to be a great blue collar working class neighborhood. Always wondered if it was over in that area.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Per this cached link:

High Standard Manufacturing Corporation, 1817 Dixwell Ave. Hamden, Connecticut was the pistol company. In addition to the Model B, Model B-US and USA Model H-D, it also produced barrels for the Model 1919 .30 caliber machine gun, barrels for the model 1911A1 .45 caliber pistol, the 1903, Model 1903A1 .30 caliber rifle with and without sights, the model 1903A3 .30 caliber rifle, Model 1917 .30 caliber rifle barrels and the M2 .50 caliber machine gun.
High Standard Manufacturing Company. Inc, 1337 Dixwell Avenue, Hamden, Connecticut was the machine gun factory. There was also a plant at 100 Waterfront in East Haven, Connecticut

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 1:31:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:29:57 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Per this cached link:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Per this cached link:
High Standard Manufacturing Corporation, 1817 Dixwell Ave. Hamden, Connecticut was the pistol company. In addition to the Model B, Model B-US and USA Model H-D, it also produced barrels for the Model 1919 .30 caliber machine gun, barrels for the model 1911A1 .45 caliber pistol, the 1903, Model 1903A1 .30 caliber rifle with and without sights, the model 1903A3 .30 caliber rifle, Model 1917 .30 caliber rifle barrels and the M2 .50 caliber machine gun.

High Standard Manufacturing Company. Inc, 1337 Dixwell Avenue, Hamden, Connecticut was the machine gun factory. There was also a plant at 100 Waterfront in East Haven, Connecticut

Thanks, I never knew where they were located in Hamden. The 1817 address is where the Home Depot is now right off the Dixwell ave exit.

BTW, what do I start getting, but email flyers from CDNN. I opted out of course, and when it asked why, I said because of their policy, and that I would spread the word to others in CT not to do business with them as well.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:30:12 PM EDT
[#9]
So I have to ask:  They sell plenty of pistols that are CT legal, and don't list any restrictions on them.  I guess if you buy one, they remove the magazine(s) to comply with their asinine policy. Yes I know the pistol would go to an FFL, but they say NO MAGAZINES of any capacity to CT.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top