Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2015 6:37:56 AM EDT
Which one of you was it?

obama stinks new story

Two dead skunks found with 'Obama Stinks' sign, 1 nailed to telephone pole
Mar 10, 2015 6:50 PM
Posted by Kaitlyn Naples

FAIRFIELD, CT (WFSB) -
Fairfield police made a disturbing discovery in the area of Park and Jackman avenues early Tuesday morning.

Police responded to the report of a dead skunk that appeared to be nailed to a telephone pole.

Upon arrival, police found two dead skunks.
View Quote

More at the link w/ pics.

Link Posted: 3/11/2015 6:42:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I was at work, but can not vouch for the whereabouts of my wife at the time of the incident?!?!

Well played, whoever is responsible.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 7:38:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Depends. Although funny , I surely hope the person didn't go out of their way to kill a skunk to do that. If so they are just as ignorant as obingo
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 8:43:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Unless the skunks were road kill that the person(s) found they should end up in a nut house or prison.

Link Posted: 3/11/2015 8:46:11 AM EDT
[#4]
One dead skunk, ok. I get it. Two, that shows a level of dedication that I am just not at.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 8:47:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Unless the skunks were road kill that the person(s) found they should end up in a nut house or prison.

View Quote

This, funny if they found dead skunks, but taking the life for a prank is really not okay.

Link Posted: 3/11/2015 8:52:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
One dead skunk, ok. I get it. Two, that shows a level of dedication that I am just not at.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

This, funny if they found dead skunks, but taking the life for a prank is really not okay.

Agreed
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 8:54:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 9:26:49 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm on the other side of town, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone trapped them.  I've seen a bunch in my yard, and a few neighbors have called in pest removal companies to help disappear the skunks  Apparently skunk removal is big business 'round here.  I was taking the trash out a couple of weeks ago when I saw a small dog going under my car.  On the way back up the driveway, I noticed that the 'dog' was jet black with a stripe up his back, and it smelled like my frat house in college.  Never seen a skunk that big before.  Probably the mothership.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 9:31:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Which one of you was it?

obama stinks new story

Two dead skunks found with 'Obama Stinks' sign, 1 nailed to telephone pole
Mar 10, 2015 6:50 PM
Posted by Kaitlyn Naples

FAIRFIELD, CT (WFSB) -
Fairfield police made a disturbing discovery in the area of Park and Jackman avenues early Tuesday morning.

Police responded to the report of a dead skunk that appeared to be nailed to a telephone pole.

Upon arrival, police found two dead skunks.
View Quote

More at the link w/ pics.

View Quote

I am really, really pissed off at this story.  It's a complete waste of two dead skunks that should have been used to play a MALLOY STINKS prank instead.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 9:32:07 AM EDT
[#10]
I did not realize there is a skunk pest problem.  If they were part of that, then I retract my statement about a nut house or prison.  However, it is still weird in my opinion.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top