Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2014 9:39:27 PM EDT
Just read this on Fox News.

These ISIS assholes are using Facebook, etc to recruit jihadists. Now they want to target military families. Anyone here who is active duty, retired or reserves needs to be extra diligent. These muslims are here and hiding among us. They will look like americans because they are. Be real careful.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 11:42:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Yea, this was broadcasted a few weeks ago.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 12:32:40 PM EDT
[#2]
So all those hot chicks wanting to be my friend on Facebook aren't real?  
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 12:46:05 PM EDT
[#3]
SO no more on line falafel recipes for me...

If they can find out my service time, then I got bigger things to worry about.

If they are coming to my house they have big things to worry about.

Fuck em all...
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 1:14:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, a few friends of mine who're currently over there, as well as ones who're back now, are all pretty creeped out by this.

A LOT of military wives and moms are now carrying handguns to protect themselves.

This whole ISIS thing... Jesus Christ.

First of all, I realize why we went in, to get rid of Hussein and the weapons of mass destruction. Which HAVE recently been found, in case you didn't know. And once we removed Iraq's dictator, we HAD TO then remain there or else things would turn out like they have. A lot of the republicans have been using Bush's speech and warnings about pulling out too early and use it against obama. Yet, as many people are unaware, Bush actually signed a treaty to remove the troops by 2010, regardless of whomever was in office at that point.

So, obama didn't bring any troops home... BUSH did! obama had to follow the signed treaty by beginning to bring them back, yet took credit for it himself after promising to do so for years, and then later claimed it wasn't his idea.

Whatever. He's a waste of skin.

All that being said... We never should have gone in, in the first place. Ron Paul was right and everyone else was wrong. He warned against this, even before Bush sent everyone to Iraq.

Yet, the damage is done.

No one wants to send the troops back to Iraq, but everyone wants "someone" to wipe out ISIS, if not every last motherfucking muslim on the face of the planet.

Crazy-assed rant to follow...

Sooooooo... Why not just nuke the bastards and call it a day?

These religious assholes have been doing exactly what they're doing today, for centuries. CENTURIES. For roughly 1400 years, they've been cutting people's heads off in the name of their invisible deity. Everyone on Earth is sick of their shit. Every single nation has been affected by them, including our founding fathers. Nuking them will undoubtedly kill millions of innocent people and will forever segregate America from the rest of the globe, for generations.

Who gives a shit. Everyone hates America already. And what better time to force this country into a state of non-intervention, by giving every reason in the world for everyone to ignore us, while at the same time killing a bazillion birds with one stone.

Nuke 'em!

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 4:36:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I've said it before and I'll say it again.  We should have nuked them 9/12/200 (if not before).  It would have cost a few million dollars and they wouldn't have fucked with us again.

Now?  Now is tricky.  I'm not sure what to do now.  Possibly a couple of hits in northern Iraq and Syria.

WW 3 has been brewing for decades.  It might be coming to a boil.

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:36:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Nuke them until they glow ,and shoot them in the dark.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:54:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Dont get me wrong, I love target practice, its why I sat on a hill to call mortar and artillery fire, but i disagree.

Yes, theyve been killing each other for a millenium, so let them continue.

If you play in the sandbox, you get fleas.

Bring the boys home, they can have plenty of trigger time south of texas.

Lets spend OUR time and money on this country, first.

Only then can we can convert the rest of the world to levis, northface, uggs and iphones.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:24:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dont get me wrong, I love target practice, its why I sat on a hill to call mortar and artillery fire, but i disagree.

Yes, theyve been killing each other for a millenium, so let them continue.

If you play in the sandbox, you get fleas.

Bring the boys home, they can have plenty of trigger time south of texas.

Lets spend OUR time and money on this country, first.

Only then can we can convert the rest of the world to apple bottom jeans, northface, boots wit da fuuur and iphones.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:51:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Send in the troops. Kill anyone who opposes us. Occupy the land as a territory. Take a percentage of the oil revenue to rebuild. After a generation or two they will come around. Look at Germany and Japan. It took a generation but now they are our allies.

Call Russia and see if they want in on the deal. Give Israel a piece too.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:55:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Send in the troops. Kill anyone who opposes us. Occupy the land as a territory. Take a percentage of the oil revenue to rebuild. After a generation or two they will come around. Look at Germany and Japan. It took a generation but now they are our allies.

Call Russia and see if they want in on the deal. Give Israel a piece too.
View Quote

Haha as messed up and possibly sarcastic as that is that's not a bad idea.  But wouldn't work as you'll have too many people crying about rights and shit.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 11:09:58 PM EDT
[#11]
I am serious. The government is not worried about violating our rights. I do not give a fuck about some asshole who wants to kill all of us.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:37:01 AM EDT
[#12]

I'm just not going to say anything.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:50:23 AM EDT
[#13]
It's an ideology, not a govt

It's time to leave the fuck outta there

All the blow em up shoot em up guys enlist or send your kids.

I wanted death and destruction after 9/11 but it's done.
We hit the straw man right or wrong.

The cost of blood and cash is too high to try and reform a 7th century thug culture 7000 miles away.

Better to keep an eye on them, limit visas and travel and  defend our borders.

I'm not a politician or a military strategist in any form. The way this should have played out long ago, like 1978, was to go to each of the sandbox leaders with a simple statement : "Anything happens to any of our people, planes or institutions, we will drop a bomb on your fucking palace living room. So keep your Fucktard ghetto religion revolutionaries in a box or your way of life will change drastically."

But oil and PC precludes pragmatism and common sense.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 12:03:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Agreed. But if I was going to say something. . .

Quoted:

The cost of blood and cash is too high to try and reform a 7th century thug culture 7000 miles away.

I'm not a politician or a military strategist in any form. The way this should have played out long ago, like 1978, was to go to each of the sandbox leaders with a simple statement : "Anything happens to any of our people, planes or institutions, we will drop a bomb on your fucking palace living room. So keep your Fucktard ghetto religion revolutionaries in a box or your way of life will change drastically."

There are already non-military Americans in the fight. Dont even need to enlist - what is everybody waiting for? Talk is cheap . .
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 12:16:29 PM EDT
[#15]
If the marine corps wasn't getting so gay and watered down and corporate I'd go back in for that shit.  I don't really care who we're waring so long as we're waring.  

It's a giant circle that you're not going to break.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 2:26:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Cav, we either ignore those shitass countries. or we get the job done. More Americans will die playing the BS games we are right now. Either send in the troops and get the place under control and occupy them or bomb them into the stone age and continue to bomb them when they try to rebuild. If we eliminate their revenue stream by eliminating oil wells and refineries they will become a non-issue. Also limit travel and visas.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 2:32:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Either send in the troops and get the place under control and occupy them or bomb them into the stone age and continue to bomb them when they try to rebuild.
View Quote

They're not too far from that, in the year 2014.

Most civilizations show signs of progress. There seems to be some kind of a gravitational void in that arena, throughout the middle east.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 6:11:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Cav, we either ignore those shitass countries. or we get the job done. More Americans will die playing the BS games we are right now. Either send in the troops and get the place under control and occupy them or bomb them into the stone age and continue to bomb them when they try to rebuild. If we eliminate their revenue stream by eliminating oil wells and refineries they will become a non-issue. Also limit travel and visas.
View Quote

It's been 10 yrs how long should we keep it up

You're talking genocide then. But next you get to deal with Pakistan, Indonesia, etc.

This shit costs money no complaints when the taxes go up.

The country is war weary. The govt we have has turned the military into a PC social service. They lack the balls to do what you suggest. Which means a half assed tepid effort that neither gets to the objective or saves US lives.

Birth rates are not on our side either. And these fuckers are in it for the long haul, like a millennium.

Keep them in their cage, let them kill each other, deny them freedom of movement and trade, fucks be upon their houses.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:11:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:, fucks be upon their houses.
View Quote

what
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:17:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

what
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:, fucks be upon their houses.

what

Haha wat?
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:54:09 PM EDT
[#21]
On my Facebook page, I'm currently having quite a discussion over this interview between Ben Affleck and Bill Maher, over muslims and the statistics of how many of them are extremists or peace-loving, etc. And I'm arguing with a Libertarian from hell, over how he thinks Affleck is being pro-liberty/pro-individualism.

There are some Libertarians who think too much. They debate absolutionism, creationism, anarcho-capitalism, neo-marxism, etc, etc, etc... Blah, blah, blah...

It's America son! Don't fuck with my Liberty!

"It's a simple game. You throw the ball. You hit the ball. You catch the ball."

"Don't think. Just throw."
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 12:04:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If the marine corps wasn't getting so gay and watered down and corporate I'd go back in for that shit.  I don't really care who we're waring so long as we're waring.  

It's a giant circle that you're not going to break.
View Quote

How about Eastasia?
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 12:07:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
On my Facebook page, I'm currently having quite a discussion over this interview between Ben Affleck and Bill Maher, over muslims and the statistics of how many of them are extremists or peace-loving, etc. And I'm arguing with a Libertarian from hell, over how he thinks Affleck is being pro-liberty/pro-individualism.

There are some Libertarians who think too much. They debate absolutionism, creationism, anarcho-capitalism, neo-marxism, etc, etc, etc... Blah, blah, blah...

It's America son! Don't fuck with my Liberty!

"It's a simple game. You throw the ball. You hit the ball. You catch the ball."

"Don't think. Just throw."
View Quote

Libertarianism should be an ethos, or guiding set of principals.  Not the relativistic absolutism proposed by Ayn Rand.

Libertarians need to understand this.  Frequently, they don't.  Which is not surprising.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 12:08:54 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
There are already non-military Americans in the fight. Dont even need to enlist - what is everybody waiting for? Talk is cheap . .
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, all of this.

+1 Cavgunner, Matt and zeager
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 9:05:43 AM EDT
[#25]
After a while you get sick of being sent to a foreign land to "liberate" people who either don't give a shit about their liberty cause it's against their upbringing. Or you realize when you leave they have zero chance of holding what they have cause the new flavor of the week group hell bent on carnage will come in and roll over them. Fuck that fucking place. Let's just leave and pay attention to our own people in America. Let the intelegence community do their work. If Americans go over there and get fucked up well we told you don't go over there, don't you remember the hot stove? Touchy subject sorry.

For the orignal poster thanks for the heads up. This has been floating around. Be vigilant people and let your family know with out scaring the crap out of them.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 9:52:01 AM EDT
[#26]
The reason we even give a rat's ass about the place is for their oil. If we are going to do anything either do it right or don't get involved. Half assed bombing, "advisors", arming rebels is not going to accomplish the task. If you want a job done right do it yourself.

Anyway I originally posted this because I am concerned about our soldiers, vets. These assholes are cowards and attack women, children and civilians. Be aware and be prepared.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 5:32:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The reason we even give a rat's ass about the place is for their oil. If we are going to do anything either do it right or don't get involved. Half assed bombing, "advisors", arming rebels is not going to accomplish the task. If you want a job done right do it yourself.

Anyway I originally posted this because I am concerned about our soldiers, vets. These assholes are cowards and attack women, children and civilians. Be aware and be prepared.
View Quote

Yet we don't have their oil.

It's $4.00 a gallon.

This is fucking gay.  If gas was $1.25 a gallon, I wouldn't give so much of a fuck.  But we pay substantially more.  I pay $2600 in heating oil in the winter.  Where the fuck is my cheap Bush era invasion booty?  Sardo, go call in an air strike on some brown people so I can have cheap oil.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top