Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2013 1:00:46 PM EDT
Just three interesting observations from real life today:

1) Who has a stamp pad? I didn't, so I went to Staples to pick one up. Staples Guy: "Why are so many men buying these stamp pads all of a sudden?"

2) Conversation with the mailman (I live in Middletown, BTW): "Poor Bennie (the guy who delivers to the State Police HQ) is delivering  over 175 Registered letters a day over there! It's usually 20-30 a day!" Guess what Bennie? It's gonna get a LOT worse!!!

3) My (non-shooting) daughter  and I were talking about this today. As I explained all the steps needed to keep her Dad from becoming a felon, she asked "Who pays for all this? It all sounds like a lot of silly BS, criminals won't do any of this." Well, law abiding, tax paying citizens like you and I will pay for it, "But it won't really make anyone safer, will it?" No it won't really do that. "Malloy really is an idiot, isn't he?" Yes dear, he really is an idiot, and he has lot's of company on the Idiot Train.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 1:15:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Its amazing that the majority of people can see this, gun loving or not but the people who want any excuse to push their own personal agenda refuse to listen.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 1:20:40 PM EDT
[#2]
That was great...I was at Staples today getting an ink pad..If anyone needs it I'm in Bristol..Come get it..

I think the gun grabbers feel they'll make a dent in firearm purchases if they make it so complicated people will just give up and get a new hobby..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top