Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2013 3:50:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 4:25:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Hahahahah.  

Now where are all those movie stars who called bush all kinds of names and said they hate him so much?
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 8:55:58 PM EDT
[#2]
The Japanese attacked us and the USA won 4 years later. If we attack Syria will they win in 4 years? I'm sick of Americas perpetual wars!
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 9:34:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Only reason why this "limited attack" is being delayed is because they want to see if those muslim guys act up on 9/11 first, like they did last year.

All the "limited attack" will do is piss everyone off over in that area of the world and give them an excuse to plot more terrorism shit against us.

The attack will probably still happen because the Obama administration wants it badly... but there will be some kind of backlash from the middle east.  To what degree nobody knows yet but this whole thing is gonna blow up in Obama's face, and he won't be able to blame republicans for it again.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 4:19:03 AM EDT
[#4]
remember, its for the children
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 6:33:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hahahahah.  

Now where are all those movie stars who called bush all kinds of names and said they hate him so much?
View Quote

I actually saw someone on TV yesterday trying to blame this on Bush. They were saying that going into Iraq led us to Afghanistan which somehow caused what is going on in Syria thereby making it Bush's fault we now "have to attack Syria". I was dumbfounded. The only good that may come out of this is maybe people will start to sway back to the right once they realize they were lied to all these years about how it's only republicans who want war.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 7:17:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I actually saw someone on TV yesterday trying to blame this on Bush. They were saying that going into Iraq led us to Afghanistan which somehow caused what is going on in Syria thereby making it Bush's fault we now "have to attack Syria". I was dumbfounded. The only good that may come out of this is maybe people will start to sway back to the right once they realize they were lied to all these years about how it's only republicans who want war.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hahahahah.  

doubt it, people are pretty fucking stupid
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 11:02:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Anytime you lob munitions into another country it is a act of war.
We need to look hard and long at ourselves as a country as to why we continue to volunteer to be the worlds policeman.This is a Syrian problem,let them deal with it,

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top