Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2013 2:53:15 AM EDT
I was poking through Bob Crooks typically outstanding report on the goings on in our state and came across these paragraphs lifted from the DES website as they talk about all the new rules hunters may be exposed to.  They make me sick all over again.  Something as stupid simple as buying a box of rounds has now become a convoluted exercise that cost a bunch of money for those who don't have the proper papers.  

How do I obtain a long gun eligibility certificate?
To apply for this certificate, you must be at least 18 years old, show proof of having successfully completed a firearms training course, have a criminal history background check and must not have a history of psychiatric disability. A State and Federal fingerprint card ($50.00 fee) and background check ($16.00 fee) is required. The certificate cost is $35.00 and is valid for five years

So, there's a nice chunk of revenue the State inflicted on us and on the backs of the Newtown killings.  What's that saying the Dems love: " Never let a serious crisis go to waste".  So, generating $101 per long gun applicant is pretty nice stream of revenue.  That's not including the cost of a class, either.   Don't think CT looks kindly on us hunters, do they!

Can I still buy ammunition over the counter as I did in the past? What about reloading components?
No. Generally, if you are not considered eligible to purchase a firearm in Connecticut you will not be able to purchase ammunition. Effective October 1, 2013, all purchasers of ammunition must now have either a new “ammunition certificate”, a long gun eligibility certificate, a pistol permit or an eligibility certificate. Ammunition is defined as a complete cartridge including case, projectile, primer and propellant, therefore reloading components may be still be purchased without being subject to the newly enacted restrictions.

So, as of the September 30th I'll have purchased my last bullet in this wonderful state.  Yes, I have the credentials but I'm not going to expose myself to these new regs and will buy either bulk online, privately, or out of state.  Hell, at the cost of ammo around here lately anyway it's hard to justify a purchase.  I'll just make sure that I will stay well stocked.  Too bad. Think of all the buyers at Cabela's who will not now be able to buy ammo in CT, just like we swear at MA for the same deal.  And, that's the last time I'll be able to send my wife in for me because she works so close to East Hartford.   This MUST have an affect on all dealers bottom lines.

How do I obtain the new ammunition certificate?
Any person 18 or older may request DESPP to perform a national criminal history records check to determine if such person is eligible to possess a firearm in Connecticut. You must appear in person to have your photograph taken and submit your initial application. DESPP will issue the certificate for a fee of $35 and after a successful records check. The ammunition certificate will be valid for five years (Download Ammunition Certificate Application).

Once again another fee that Mr. Malloy 'discovered' he can charge.

It's one thing to see these regs pass into existence.  It's another entirely to see the codified in such clear-cut sentences an then you realize just how cockeyed this state is when dealing with use firearms owners/hunters.  They really do hate us don't they!

Link Posted: 9/5/2013 3:05:35 AM EDT
[#1]
This is nothing new. The outrageous (poll tax) cost of the long gun eligibility certificate (upwards of $200 once the safety course is factored in) has been discussed more than once here. The requirement for the ammo certificate has also been discussed. That firearm owners like hunters are just realizing this now, months after PA 13-3 was passed is, sadly, not surprising. FUDD's rarely paid attention when new gun laws are proposed and more than a few think that new gun grabbing laws won't affect them.

Its important to note that after October 1, 2013 once can use one of the following permits or certificates; permit to carry a pistol or revolver, permit to sell at retail a pistol or revolver, eligibility certificate for a pistol or revolver, long gun eligibility certificate, in addition to the ammunition certificate to purchase ammunition and ammunition magazines.

Edit to add: No one should be surprised or shocked by the new fees and permits. One only had to read the law publicly available since the beginning of April, or even read the DESPP FAQ to see the new permits/certificates and their costs.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 3:23:48 AM EDT
[#2]
SBHAven, I'm most certainly aware of all this but when you see it coming imminently and you see it codified into small paragraphs, the impact is much greater than the legalese that we generally wade through.  In addition, here we are both aware of this but I'll bet that the average "fudd" as they are called only has an inkling about some changes that may or may not affect them.  The State, as usual, has failed to send us anything in writing that alerts us to the massive, major changes they have inflicted upon us.   This has been a major complaint I've had with this State from the outset when it comes to firearm laws.  As someone who has held their permit here for decades, it would be easy for them to put together a concise publication that alerts us permit holders to the new regs coming down.  But, sadly, no.  Like so many things the state will pass the laws and let them lay there until, like fly paper, we innocently get caught up in the morass and too bad for us.   We, here at this forum, may represent 1% of all shooters/hunters/collectors in our fair state.  The other 99% get their information from other publications or from discussions with friends or their local shop but it's all too little and too late.  Like the "sex-ed" we got on the playground, a lot of what's happening is being misinterpreted.  

Rome
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:22:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry but to blame one's lack of knowledge about the new laws or failure to be notified on the politicians, the state or DESPP in THIS instance is a cop out and in my opinion a bullshit excuse. You would have to be absolutely brain dead to have missed all of the media coverage of the new gun laws both prior to its passage and post passage. You would have to be living a cave with no internet access to not know that SOMETHING was coming in a solid Democratic state after Sandy Hook.

For a gun owner and or hunter to have seen all that coverage and NOT take even five minutes to look around the internet or ask fellow gun owners or gun shop employees is almost reprehensible. Anyone who takes even a cursory glance at the new law  and had their brain engaged would have seen most of what Bob talked about. That people sit back and EXPECT the government warn them ahead of time about how they're about to fuck you is troubling. This is a perfect example of how and why progressives are able to advance their gun grabbing agenda, they are COUNTING on people being sheep, counting on people sitting on the couch and not engaging their brain, not questioning the news or the politicians.

That people are shocked about this now, months later exemplifies a major reason why we are where we are with the quality of legislators we have in our state. Too many people are NOT paying attention to what their legislators are doing to them. I hope the shock that hunters and others are getting to these new laws will embolden them to start finally start paying attention and to get off their ass and vote for politicians who don't hate the 2nd Amendment. What pisses me off to no end are those who bitch about these gun laws then go into the voting booth and vote for the very same politicians who are passing these unconstitutional laws.

At what point do we as gun owners stop excusing or making excuses for not paying attention to what our politicians are doing to us? At what point do we stop excusing or making excuses for the willful ignorance of our fellow gun owners?

</rant off>
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:55:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I personally believe hunters (really tired of explaining why someone would need more the 10 rounds, defensive shooting are a tad different than hiding in the woods waiting for a deer to eat some apples left out.... dropping them with a single magic bullet) and the "people who got one before it was banned" hurt us the most.  Pay attention, and get involved... or sit down and shut up!

sbhaven is on point as usual, and I couldn't have said it better myself.

~g
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 8:50:03 AM EDT
[#5]
We have been dissecting this for 10 months. This HTF has provided more information and explanations, legal and other wise. If you have been on these pages at all recently, well, what SBHaven said.

The hunter Fuds are catching on now...hunting season is around the corner. They sat on their asses when we needed them most and NOW they are crying foul?

On your ass, means up your ass...
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 9:50:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Hope the fudds get their shit taken away too.  As for me, house is on the market in the next week.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 10:46:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah my patience is very thin, as in razor thin, these days when ever I hear someone start complaining about they didn't know they needed a permit to buy ammo , magazine, or a gun. I mean how lazy are some people? How brain dead are some people? Wait don't answer that, many voted for Obama, twice. Its been all over the news, both TV, radio and Internet, the weeks prior to April 3/4 and days/weeks afterwards, to say you didn't know is admitting that your an extreme low information voter.

Could the state have sent out notices about the change in the law? Yes. Do they do so when they change the laws for driving? Not that I've seen. So why does one expect the state to notify them about the change in gun laws?  

The major problem with saying "why didn't the state send out notices" is, does the state have a complete list of every single gun owner in this state? No. and they won't even have one after January 1, 2014.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 12:58:36 PM EDT
[#8]
There are going to be a lot of pissed off hunters looking for ammo the week or the day before deer season when they find out they can't buy any!  Think of the lost sales at major retailers like Cabela's as well.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 1:15:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There are going to be a lot of pissed off hunters looking for ammo the week or the day before deer season when they find out they can't buy any!  Think of the lost sales at major retailers like Cabela's as well.
View Quote

Good! Let them get pissed off. As I've said to some recently; "welcome to the party pal". The more angry voters the merrier. There will be a period where shops may experience a drop in ammunition purchases but it will ramp back up once people get the now required permits/certificates.

What concerns me is that while people will get angry will that anger hold through till next election? Hell, will that anger even hold till next legislative session when the politicians my try to screw us even more? My great fear is that a great many will simply roll over and go back to sleep after they get their ammunition and long gun certificates. That come next election they will vote for the same gun grabbers they always vote for because its what they've always done, they have their permits and don't care about those who come after them, and will once again think that the next round of gun grabbing laws won't affect them.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 3:15:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Good! Let them get pissed off. As I've said to some recently; "welcome to the party pal". The more angry voters the merrier. There will be a period where shops may experience a drop in ammunition purchases but it will ramp back up once people get the now required permits/certificates.

What concerns me is that while people will get angry will that anger hold through till next election? Hell, will that anger even hold till next legislative session when the politicians my try to screw us even more? My great fear is that a great many will simply roll over and go back to sleep after they get their ammunition and long gun certificates. That come next election they will vote for the same gun grabbers they always vote for because its what they've always done, they have their permits and don't care about those who come after them, and will once again think that the next round of gun grabbing laws won't affect them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely! The great uninformed majority of gun owners went through the past 8-10 months clueless about what was really happening, secure in the belief that nothing they saw on the news could ever affect them.

Guess What? You're screwed, and I don't even feel especially bad for you. Shame on you for sleeping through the seizure of your rights, now pay the price.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:27:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Well the news has not exactly been completely forthcoming with the laws either. The Hartford Courant should be renamed The Dan Malloy newsletter. The local news stations spend more time on what the Kardashians, Suri Cruise and other hollywood misfits are up to rather than reporting on current events. And when they do cover the current events they are so biased the truth is all but unrecognizable.

Cabela's will feel a pinch from the permit requirements for ammo purchases. The parking lot on any given day has a ton of out of state plates. Is all of it for firearms and supplies? Probably not but I bet a good chunk is. I honestly hope Cabela's closes and leaves this state. The state promised a whole retail development with them as an anchor. Well that never happened nor did the proposed hotel. This in contrast to the Cabela's in ME and PA. I have been to both in the last few weeks. Lots more activity in those Cabela's. I can usually park pretty close in East Hartford but PA and ME I parked pretty far and there were much more people in the stores.

BTW I was at Shooter's Outpost in NH last week. I bought some .45 and .380. The cashier asked for ID. When I showed her my CT driver license she told me that she needed to see my CT permit.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:57:39 PM EDT
[#12]
I've been stocking the fuck up and will continue to until October 1st.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 5:17:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I've been stocking the fuck up and will continue to until October 1st.
View Quote

x2

Stack it deep.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 5:31:08 PM EDT
[#14]
I really believe that in just a year or 2, once they get more organized, that the state will start requiring sellers to keep track of (and report) every gun part or box of ammo sold to CT residents.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 5:39:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Don't even give a crap about the Fudd's. The did not get out and do anything when the SHTF, too bad. I have a Pistol Permit, and once they are not buying ammunition, there's more for me to buy.

You Snooze, You Lose
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 5:58:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Don't even give a crap about the Fudd's. The did not get out and do anything when the SHTF, too bad. I have a Pistol Permit, and once they are not buying ammunition, there's more for me to buy.

You Snooze, You Lose
View Quote
The ammunition drought will continue for a very long time. Barring another mass shooting within the next 6-8 months, you might be able to catch a few deals here and there but not many.  Then the gun/ammo panic will begin again around next summer because of the upcoming 2014 elections.

Link Posted: 9/6/2013 3:15:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Well the news has not exactly been completely forthcoming with the laws either. The Hartford Courant should be renamed The Dan Malloy newsletter. The local news stations spend more time on what the Kardashians, Suri Cruise and other hollywood misfits are up to rather than reporting on current events. And when they do cover the current events they are so biased the truth is all but unrecognizable.
View Quote

While its true the media didn't delve into the minutia of the law and didn't break it down in specific detail in most cases, they did use barrels of ink saying it was coming and that it passed and did give a general idea of what gets banned.

I kind of see the excuse used by some that they didn't know about the new gun laws as the same excuse some use when a hurricane hits and they are unprepared. The media usually spends days warning that a storm is coming and people blow it off thinking it won't affect them. Does the media in the days prior to a hurricane making landfall go into detail about every little aspect of the storm? No, they give the view the general idea and warn them. Same thing happened here with the gun laws. The warnings were there for everyone to see. Yet the lazy and those not paying attention chose to ignore those warnings until it was too late.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:49:18 AM EDT
[#18]
The media just gave a general reporting that AR type guns and lcm's would be banned if the law passed. Even though the media tries to trick people into supporting gun laws normally and often, they still usually report the details of the proposed bills. Problem this time was that because the e-cert (which was illegally used) nobody knew the details of the bill until the day it passed or at most 2 days prior to it being shoved through.

For the public, there is something called the internet nowadays, where rumors and details were getting leaked weeks prior, so most gun owners should have at least seen the storm coming and recognized it was a big storm. Some of these FUDDs just don't care as long as they can brag to a few other people..."my gun is better than yours" or "I can have one of these and you can't."  There's just a lot of gun owners in CT who are actually liberals, stupid people who actually support most of the state's gun laws even though they own some guns themselves. They are sheep type gun owners.

Link Posted: 9/6/2013 10:13:40 AM EDT
[#19]
You know what, I think I might run out and stock up on some hunting ammo..... event tho I don't currently hunt, screw the fudd's.... hope they can't find ammo!

Maybe the state should send them an update on the current ammo situation!

~g
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 4:31:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You know what, I think I might run out and stock up on some hunting ammo..... event tho I don't currently hunt, screw the fudd's.... hope they can't find ammo!

Maybe the state should send them an update on the current ammo situation!

~g
View Quote

Right? What's the stufff I need to buy to fuck them over?

Xhit they only shoot 10 rnds a year. 7 rnds to zero and 3 rnds missing the deer.

Link Posted: 9/7/2013 5:02:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 8:26:47 AM EDT
[#22]
while i'm not happy about this i will admit that i can't wait to hear some Fudd bitch about it and then try to include me some how because i shoot.  i'll just tell him i don't hunt so this doesn't really effect me, i mean you didn't think all the AR15 laws were ok because it didn't effect you so......  
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 7:48:46 PM EDT
[#23]
I just had this very conversation with a friend last week.

I cannot wait for the fudds to be denied ammo for hunting season, I really cannot. We all know it's  gonna happen.

Personally, I AINT giving the state one fucking penny for an ammo license or long gun license. I was gooing to get my pistol , but fuck it... No revenue to the scum.

I bought cheap, stacked way fucking deep and I reload. In the event I do need ammo, I order it to my out of state home.

Fuck the fuuds and fuck CT politicians.

Link Posted: 9/7/2013 11:01:25 PM EDT
[#24]
At a minimum I hope revenue from hunting licenses is way down this year.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 2:54:14 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm a bit discouraged after reading through so many disparaging posts about "fudds".  First of all, I really don't like the term. Maybe you haven't realized it yet but I figured it out a long time ago not everyone was into this hobby as much as I was and not everyone collected military arms or surplus ammo.  That fact doesn't excuse them from standing along side of us protesting the trampling of our rights (their rights too as it turns out).  No, they should have been more vocal and supportive.  However, let's be honest here.  We could have marched every other citizen up to Hartford and demanded more input and less regulations.  The bottom line: Newtown bodies were still warm when the fix was in and the Dems in this state were finally dusting off the plan they've been waiting to implement for a decade.  It was a fait accompli.

So, bashing the crap out of your neighbor who is going to discover that he can't buy his shotgun shells or his two boxes of 3030 for his Winny isn't going to help matters.  It may make you feel better that you're able to share the misery but it won't change things. Rather now is a time to use this deadline of Oct 1st as a teaching moment and maybe even an "I told you so" moment and bring home the importance of voting properly in the next election regardless of your party affiliation.  (Not that I think it will make any difference but that's just me.)   It's been noted that Mr. Malloy may not even try to run for a 2nd term because of the disgust gun owners have for his stand on them.  We can only hope that he does run again because maybe we can make this subject the centerpiece of discussion no matter where he goes and with whom he meets, both conservative and liberal alike.  

Keep your eye on the proper target here, fellas.  It's not your "fudd" neighbor.  

Rome

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 3:24:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm a bit discouraged after reading through so many disparaging posts about "fudds".  First of all, I really don't like the term. Maybe you haven't realized it yet but I figured it out a long time ago not everyone was into this hobby as much as I was and not everyone collected military arms or surplus ammo.  That fact doesn't excuse them from standing along side of us protesting the trampling of our rights (their rights too as it turns out).  No, they should have been more vocal and supportive.  However, let's be honest here.  We could have marched every other citizen up to Hartford and demanded more input and less regulations.  The bottom line: Newtown bodies were still warm when the fix was in and the Dems in this state were finally dusting off the plan they've been waiting to implement for a decade.  It was a fait accompli.

So, bashing the crap out of your neighbor who is going to discover that he can't buy his shotgun shells or his two boxes of 3030 for his Winny isn't going to help matters.  It may make you feel better that you're able to share the misery but it won't change things. Rather now is a time to use this deadline of Oct 1st as a teaching moment and maybe even an "I told you so" moment and bring home the importance of voting properly in the next election regardless of your party affiliation.  (Not that I think it will make any difference but that's just me.)   It's been noted that Mr. Malloy may not even try to run for a 2nd term because of the disgust gun owners have for his stand on them.  We can only hope that he does run again because maybe we can make this subject the centerpiece of discussion no matter where he goes and with whom he meets, both conservative and liberal alike.  

Keep your eye on the proper target here, fellas.  It's not your "fudd" neighbor.  
View Quote

There is a difference between a "fudd" and one who is a gun owner, doesn't hunt, and doesn't think about their 2nd Amendment rights every day and is generally neutral on the 2nd Amendment. The fudd is someone who doesn't care or even hates EBR's. One who has NO problem with them being banned. They are not our neighbor, in some respects they are our enemy since they didn't give two shits about EBR's being banned and are ONLY whining because they are also affected when they didn't think they would be. If they were not affected they would be on the side lines not helping. Where as the neutral gun owner can be convinced to join the cause once things are explained to them.

While we do need every gun owner in this fight, never forget that there are gun owners who will always vote for gun grabbing politicians. There will be gun owners who want all guns banned except the ones they own. One only needs to go into the Democratic Underground's Gun Forum to see that there are gun owners who WANT more gun control. Want UBC's. Want the AWB. They want more infringements upon the 2nd Amendment.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 11:22:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Above very true.  I know many gun owners in ct that vote democrat.  Now that all this shit is coming down they don't want to admit they fucked up by being a dem.

But they are fuck ups.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 1:14:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Above very true.  I know many gun owners in ct that vote democrat.  Now that all this shit is coming down they don't want to admit they fucked up by being a dem.

But they are fuck ups.
View Quote

Same here. Know a number of gun owners who vote progressive Democrat. More than of them a few will continue to do so in spite of the new unconstitutional gun laws. Most gun owners are not single issue voters when it comes to the 2nd Amendment. For them, there are many more important things they look for in a candidate or a politician. More than a few fence sitting gun owners and fudds could 100% agree with us on the unconstitutionality of these new laws but that still won't be enough to stop them from voting for a progressive candidate.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 3:04:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Same here. Know a number of gun owners who vote progressive Democrat. More than of them a few will continue to do so in spite of the new unconstitutional gun laws. Most gun owners are not single issue voters when it comes to the 2nd Amendment. For them, there are many more important things they look for in a candidate or a politician. More than a few fence sitting gun owners and fudds could 100% agree with us on the unconstitutionality of these new laws but that still won't be enough to stop them from voting for a progressive candidate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But they are fuck ups.

I do not believe that most voters only vote for a single issue. I certainly don't. I could never bring myself to vote for a progressive democrat. I have enough trouble voting for a big government progressive republican. Until the republican party can return to its core values and stop trying to court the democrat vote, all hope is lost.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 3:28:33 AM EDT
[#30]
I'd very much like to think that I'm not a one-position voter.  That being said, I would find it near impossible if not downright impossible to pull the lever for a candidate that vowed to take guns out of the hands of citizens for whatever reason no matter how "wonderful" he/she was.  This isn't a "soft" or "grey" issue because you are either for or against the 2nd amendment.  You can't have it both ways.

Democrats who voted for their reps knowing that they were anti-firearms need to really search their soul at this next election.  We can discuss political issues that surround our towns and state. We can have heated discussions about tax revenues and how to spend them or cut them. We can discuss just about anything under the sun and come to a consensus.  BUT.......the 2nd amendment to our Federal Constitution and our own State's constitution are sacrosanct and far as I'm concerned it's pretty cut and dried.  Call me a libertarian on this one.  You can't be against firearms but for the 2nd.  You just can't.  Nibbling at the corners is also not allowed as it always leads to a more invasive regulation next time.  Hell....we've got over 11,000 laws pertaining to our "rights" as citizens.  I wonder how many laws there are against the 1st amendment?  

Rome
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 8:00:20 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

But they are fuck ups.

Many FUDDS just have the same "elitist" attitudes that liberals have even when it comes to guns. They don't mind watching others have their guns taken away or purchases/permits denied, as long as that kind of stuff doesn't happen to them. If it did they'd go bonkers. They just think they're special "good little boys" and that the government won't ever try it to them.  

They don't realize that after so-called AW's its handguns and hunting rifles liberals are coming for.

Link Posted: 9/9/2013 10:06:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Many FUDDS just have the same "elitist" attitudes that liberals have even when it comes to guns. They don't mind watching others have their guns taken away or purchases/permits denied, as long as that kind of stuff doesn't happen to them. If it did they'd go bonkers. They just think they're special "good little boys" and that the government won't ever try it to them.  

They don't realize that after so-called AW's its handguns and hunting rifles liberals are coming for.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But they are fuck ups.

Hey now... our government would never do that to them!
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 1:00:14 PM EDT
[#33]
nothing pisses me off more than those idiots saying "now i'm a gun nut, i hunt and shoot all the time but ya there is no need for 30 round clips or AK47s"   AHHHHHHHHHHH  
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:42:27 PM EDT
[#34]
I may have unfairly characterized a large number of clueless, uninformed gun owners as "Fudds", and for that I apologize.

To the many gun owners/shooters that did not understand how intrusively their rights would be infringed by the liberal media, knee jerk reaction that was inevitable after Sandy Hook, I can only say that you have not been paying attention over the years. It has been a very longstanding precept that "ignorance of the law is not a defense". I would offer up the additional suggestion that "ignorance of the consequences of the law" is also not a defense.

If you sat back fat, dumb, and stupid and didn't give a shit when this was all coming down, and now you can't buy ammuntion, well, I guess you can't buy ammunition, bad news for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top