Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2013 8:40:08 AM EDT
Anyone here listen to 960AM WELI radio with Vinnie Penn, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin and Michael Savage? You would think on a station whose primary personalities are all Conservative and pro 2nd Amendment...that we'd never think the media company would allow an anti gun, anti 2nd Amendment commercial...well they did and it plays frequently and attacks Bushmaster and blaming them for the Newtown tragedy.

I encourage everyone to call them and voice strong opposition to this outrageous commercial and any like it.

General Questions and Comments
[email protected]

Programming Department (On-Air Programs and Music)
[email protected]

Promotions Department (Contests and Giveaways)
[email protected]

Sales Department (Commercials and Advertising)
[email protected]

Online Department (Website Issues)
[email protected]

Studio Hotline

Link Posted: 3/19/2013 8:50:09 AM EDT
[#1]
How about we write a 30 second spot and buy some airtime. If they refuse to play it, then I'll call and raise hell.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 9:05:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Anyone here listen to 960AM WELI radio with Vinnie Penn, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin and Michael Savage? You would think on a station whose primary personalities are all Conservative and pro 2nd Amendment...that we'd never think the media company would allow an anti gun, anti 2nd Amendment commercial...well they did and it plays frequently and attacks Bushmaster and blaming them for the Newtown tragedy.

I encourage everyone to call them and voice strong opposition to this outrageous commercial and any like it.

General Questions and Comments
[email protected]

Programming Department (On-Air Programs and Music)
[email protected]

Promotions Department (Contests and Giveaways)
[email protected]

Sales Department (Commercials and Advertising)
[email protected]

Online Department (Website Issues)
[email protected]

Studio Hotline

They are whores and will take money from any John that throws them a $5 bill.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 9:28:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
How about we write a 30 second spot and buy some airtime. If they refuse to play it, then I'll call and raise hell.

Ditto!
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 9:45:35 AM EDT
[#4]
At least it's during the Limbaugh show...
Messaging falling on deaf ears so to speak.
We , citizens, should start running adds about the dangers of elected officials. Just a thought. Fyi, except for V. Penn they are syndicated shows that have little control over the advertising slots with the local stations
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 9:54:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I say go with the rules for radicals and yse the left's tactics against them.

Don't send attack emails directly to the stations.

Send an e-mail to their sponsors and CC those e-mails that you don't approve of the anti-gun ads also playing on the network. Mention that you will boycot their company as long as they advertise on that network and that you will let all other firearm owners you know. Firearm owners are the single largest single issue votors out there at the ballot box and with their wallets.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top