Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2013 1:04:38 AM EDT
3 AM, 30 mph wind, snow/rain, big pile of black dead dinosaur rock, surrounded by boku hectares of corn stubble, free ranging beef, and not a hill or tree in sight.

I've been to some desolate places, and no offense to the residents, but damn.

On an upbeat note, this is the breadbasket of the country, with some hard working real Americans. Without this area we are buying grain from Russia and fish farming carp.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 3:58:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Iowa.

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:12:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Nebraska. Watch your corn hole buddy.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:01:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Wave "hello" to my family in Minnesota. Look to the northwest, you should see 'em.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 1:53:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Iowa.

You cheated... You are in the inner circle...

I did fly into Omaha, and cross the river to go to Kahill's ...

Yeah Minnesota. It's even colder there...

Worst part is  working 10pm to 6am...

Hey no whining I'm employed making good money and helping an industry and natural resource under assault from the EPA and the Loser-in-Chief..

Andy, do that freaky thing with your eyes again...
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 4:08:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Iowa.

Hey no whining I'm employed making good money and helping an industry and natural resource under assault from the EPA and the Loser-in-Chief..

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:32:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Iowa.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_R7UcruVXzbQ/TEmks2Pl87I/AAAAAAAACQE/idxnNbQTsng/s1600/unitinu.jpg

Aahaahaaaaa...

2 of my favs, Condy and Bolton, they both got more balls than the whole Nobama Whitehouse and all their czars combined. Is that UhDannelUh behind them?

That doosh was on the head cocksuckers show tonight. Chris Mathews got a shiver up his leg...I noticed he's not on against O'Reily any more, tired of getting buried in the ratings.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top