"Fuck you CT, this is freedom!"
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 3:53:38 AM EDT
[#2]
FREEDOM!
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:09:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:51:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Enjoy your 'freedom' as long as you can, buddy.  New Hampahire is circling the drain and you know it.  Just look at the last election.  Here in CT we've been fighting the fight for decades.  You are all witness of the transformation of the "Live Free or Die" Conservative bastion in Newengland to a completely blue state in less than a generation.  Do you really think that "live free or die' attitude will continue?  In 2012 only 29% of the electorate was registered as Democrat.  That means a LOT OF YOUR NEIGHBORS voted to allow that poison called the Democratic Party to infect your originally red state.

Here's a great article about just how Obama WON New Hampshire by 6 point!  

Quote: In New Hampshire, for example, Team Obama didn’t set records when it came to turnout, but their 6-point win was fueled by the grind out tasks of increasing the percentage of those who did vote among the young and the old, newcomers to the state and Democrats in general".Unquote.

You can read the whole horrible results here:
http://www.wmur.com/political-scoop/Obama-won-N-H-by-changing-electorate-not-increasing-turnout/-/16254890/17470362/-/nquwmvz/-/index.html

So, enjoy that "freedom" because soon enough you'll be challenged for us and should be ready for the fight!

Rome in not-so-free-CT-but-we-could-be-Massachusetts!

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 11:17:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Enjoy your 'freedom' as long as you can, buddy.  New Hampahire is circling the drain and you know it.  Just look at the last election.  Here in CT we've been fighting the fight for decades.  You are all witness of the transformation of the "Live Free or Die" Conservative bastion in Newengland to a completely blue state in less than a generation.  Do you really think that "live free or die' attitude will continue?  In 2012 only 29% of the electorate was registered as Democrat.  That means a LOT OF YOUR NEIGHBORS voted to allow that poison called the Democratic Party to infect your originally red state.

Quote: In New Hampshire, for example, Team Obama didn’t set records when it came to turnout, but their 6-point win was fueled by the grind out tasks of increasing the percentage of those who did vote among the young and the old, newcomers to the state and Democrats in general".Unquote.

http://www.wmur.com/political-scoop/Obama-won-N-H-by-changing-electorate-not-increasing-turnout/-/16254890/17470362/-/nquwmvz/-/index.html

So, enjoy that "freedom" because soon enough you'll be challenged for us and should be ready for the fight!

OP is from CT. Running a pre-ban lower. AKA freedom IN CT

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 1:42:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So thats what all those "Freedom Is Not Free" bumper stickers are all about . . . . .
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 1:51:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So thats what all those "Freedom Is Not Free" bumper stickers are all about . . . . .

Take a breath
Don't go nuts now
Happy thanksgiving!
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 2:23:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Take a breath
Don't go nuts now
Happy thanksgiving!

hahaha

Thank you, and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 2:24:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Take a breath
Don't go nuts now
Happy thanksgiving!

hahaha

Thank you, and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 5:57:53 AM EDT
[#10]
LEGALIZE FREEDOM!
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 1:21:25 PM EDT
[#11]
When I posted that reply, I was under the impression for some reason that the poster was from NH and dissing CT.  I've got a buddy who lives in Keene and he's always tellking me how much better NH is than CT.  I agree in many respects but not all and they are changing for the worse.  Thus, my reply. Sorry  for the confusion.

Rome
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 2:06:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
When I posted that reply, I was under the impression for some reason that the poster was from NH and dissing CT.  I've got a buddy who lives in Keene and he's always tellking me how much better NH is than CT.  I agree in many respects but not all and they are changing for the worse.  Thus, my reply. Sorry  for the confusion.

Rome

That video appears to have been filmed in Rockville.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top