Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2003 4:24:14 AM EDT
Long drive to work this morning...usually 20mins took about 55mins. I have about 16inches up on the mountain...Essex, Vt is buried as well.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 4:36:41 AM EDT
[#1]
My wife got up at 0530 to shovel her car out for a trip to the hospital (nurses start at 0700).  I tried to help out, but she is very proud of her shoveling skills and she told me to retreat to the house.  (No, she's not mad at me, she actually likes shoveling alone.)

But, we're in Watertown (just West of Cambridge on the River Chuck); we had nothing like mountain folk had.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 4:39:28 AM EDT
[#2]
About 13" down here in Mass where I am.

Worst part is I blew my back out last night, but still have to shovel this morning, and probably take the snow off the roof to avoid ice dams.

The fun of getting older- time to get a snowblower...
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 4:49:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Just about 9" here in Nashua. Less than what was expected. Not snowing now (8:45am) and hope it stays that way. Want to get things cleaned up and head over to Salem for the gunshow.

S-I
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:02:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Just about 9" here in Nashua. Less than what was expected. Not snowing now (8:45am) and hope it stays that way. Want to get things cleaned up and head over to Salem for the gunshow.

S-I

Somewhere between a foot and sixteen inches up here in Jaffrey. I thought about going to that show but lack of funds and an hour drive put me off.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 4:50:45 AM EDT
[#5]
About a foot here. We had an IDPA shoot today, in Franklin. Snowed all day. A great shoot that I will post about later.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top