Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2010 4:41:36 PM EDT
Anyone go ? The good and the bad ?
Link Posted: 10/23/2010 5:16:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Perfect trigger is going to be there and the gent who I spoke to earlier this week (Joel) said that they are going to have really good deals on the Sig pistols they carry (and maybe other brands but I was only inquiring about Sig).
Link Posted: 10/24/2010 5:27:22 AM EDT
[#2]
went around 10am sat morning and it was very crowded
its alittle small for the $10 entry fee in my opinion
but at least they didn't charge for parking
stag was there also
saw a few good prices on ammo and primers
anything is better than what the prices have been for the last few years
Link Posted: 10/24/2010 5:53:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Haven't been to a show in about 6+ months so it was good to get out of the house. Not a bad show, but small. They need to expand it more, they have the room there to do so. It was good to see Stag there, some industry support is always a good thing. My next show will probably be Harrisburg, as long as gas prices don't go through the roof.
Link Posted: 10/24/2010 6:50:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I felt the same way - I was glad to see some Industry support but it would have been nice to see Mossberg or some more gun shops.

It was my first gun show and parts of it resembled a flee market, but it was interesting, to say the least!
Link Posted: 10/24/2010 5:03:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I felt the same way - I was glad to see some Industry support but it would have been nice to see Mossberg or some more gun shops.

It was my first gun show and parts of it resembled a flee market, but it was interesting, to say the least!

did you buy any jerky?

Link Posted: 10/25/2010 3:50:47 AM EDT
[#6]
haha, nope but I did buy a Sig p220 Carry!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 3:58:03 AM EDT
[#7]
I went on Sunday afternoon for an hour or so and got some jerky

Met Joel at his Remarkable Arms booth and he got me all amped up to buy an M16...
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 5:35:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Stop by Sat morning, i think it better then last year. Def alot of people-Got myself 4 FAL mags.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:38:21 AM EDT
[#9]
I wish I could have gone, but my vehicle needed my time and money more.  Hopefully I can catch the next one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top