Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/28/2010 1:12:27 PM EDT
My friend sent a letter to Senate Candidate Linda McMahon, part of which raised some interesting points regarding her opponent.

Here's a link to a Reuters 1994 article about Dicks unsuccessful guns for goods program which cost state tax payers lots of money:
http://articles.latimes.com/1994-02-08/news/mn-20510_1_gun-shop

What’s really appalling is in this article he makes the statement that the program was successful by "...taking weapons out of the hands of civilians..."  Notice he used the word "civilian" as opposed to "criminal".   Wasn't that the Nazi’s goal to leave the helpless Jews at their hands during the holocaust?

EDIT: I was proud to profit from the Guns For Goods program!
Link Posted: 9/28/2010 1:48:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

LOL

Link Posted: 9/28/2010 2:12:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My friend sent a letter to Senate Candidate Linda McMahon, part of which raised some interesting points regarding her opponent.

Here's a link to a Reuters 1994 article about Dicks unsuccessful guns for goods program which cost state tax payers lots of money:
http://articles.latimes.com/1994-02-08/news/mn-20510_1_gun-shop

What’s really appalling is in this article he makes the statement that the program was successful by "...taking weapons out of the hands of civilians..."  Notice he used the word "civilian" as opposed to "criminal".   Wasn't that the Nazi’s goal to leave the helpless Jews at their hands during the holocaust?

Me too! I bought every Raven, Jenning, and POS sub-$40 pistol my father had in the store and a few rusted out cheap ass single shot shotguns.. I am proud to say I profiteered off that puppy like a mo-fo. I cleared around $800 profit
Link Posted: 9/29/2010 3:00:16 PM EDT
[#3]
The McMahon machine is going to crush that hack in this election.  Anyone who does not support her against Blumenthal is an idiot (and there are plenty who don't support here for whatever reason).  He has done more damage to this state than almost any other single politician.  Thank him for the anti-business environment and high energy costs in CT.
Link Posted: 9/30/2010 5:47:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
.  Thank him for the anti-business environment and high energy costs in CT.

Very true!

People who hold or aspire to hold political office absolutely must be held to a higher standard. Trustworthiness being an important component of that standard. Blumenthal can not be trusted to truthfully recount his own military experience.  An individual who lies about and embellishes his own accomplishments should have the political "door" slammed in his face. While we on the other side yell through the door, "Go away DICK!".
Link Posted: 9/30/2010 8:20:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Not being a CT native, I hadn't heard this one before - that's hilarious.

Our household and friends are all voting for McMahon.  I find it almost unbelievable that anyone would not vote for her versus Blumenthal.

Link Posted: 9/30/2010 9:00:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The McMahon machine is going to crush that hack in this election.

I sure hope so, I haven't been able to stand him for years.

We don't need another dick in charge.
Link Posted: 9/30/2010 9:47:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The McMahon machine is going to crush that hack in this election.

I sure hope so, I haven't been able to stand him for years.

We don't need another dick in charge.

Haha...reminds me of the ads Linda is running about how Dicky-boy lobbied to increase taxes on gasoline, etc.  I can almost hear the hidden slogan in them: "We can't afford dick!"
Link Posted: 9/30/2010 1:00:43 PM EDT
[#8]
i was going to make a post asking about her because i see the adds everywhere and wanted to know how she felt about the dumbass CT gun laws or guns in general.  i'm guessing she's pretty good or she's just the only way to get Dick out of there?
Link Posted: 9/30/2010 1:06:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
i was going to make a post asking about her because i see the adds everywhere and wanted to know how she felt about the dumbass CT gun laws or guns in general.  i'm guessing she's pretty good or she's just the only way to get Dick out of there?

It's not too clear on her website.  All it has is a very short statement saying that she supports the 2A.

From her website: "America has a long history of gun ownership, and I fully support 2nd Amendment rights."

...and that's it.  She doesn't go into much detail on that - guess I'll have to try and meet her at one of her stops and ask...
Link Posted: 9/30/2010 1:12:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not too clear on her website.  All it has is a very short statement saying that she supports the 2A.

From her website: "America has a long history of gun ownership, and I fully support 2nd Amendment rights."

...and that's it.  She doesn't go into much detail on that - guess I'll have to try and meet her at one of her stops and ask...

please do.  but as far as everything else goes she's the best one on the line up?
Link Posted: 9/30/2010 1:21:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

please do.  but as far as everything else goes she's the best one on the line up?

Her platform doesn't seem half-bad, actually.  It's looks like her big focus is on job creation (sans gov't intervention) and fiscal accountability, and that's something I fully support.  Also looks like she's a strong supporter of the military.  I'd like to see where she stands on the whole "assault weapons" issue.  Not that she can do anything for us on the state level (AFAIK) but it is a good litmus test for pols.
Link Posted: 9/30/2010 1:25:34 PM EDT
[#12]
As a United States Senator she doesn't have much say in this state's gun laws.
Link Posted: 9/30/2010 1:30:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Her platform doesn't seem half-bad, actually.  It's looks like her big focus is on job creation (sans gov't intervention) and fiscal accountability, and that's something I fully support.  Also looks like she's a strong supporter of the military.  I'd like to see where she stands on the whole "assault weapons" issue.  Not that she can do anything for us on the state level (AFAIK) but it is a good litmus test for pols.

During one of her town hall phone calls, she went into a little more depth on the gun topic, though she didn't mention assault weapons specifically. She grew up in a home with guns and did shoot them (at least when she was young). She more or less said that gun owners should feel comfortable voting for her and that she doesn't agree with Blumenthal's anti-gun ideas.
Link Posted: 9/30/2010 8:45:07 PM EDT
[#14]
well she got my vote. wait, when is the election?  i'm gonna be in Afghan soon.... i hope
Link Posted: 10/12/2010 8:46:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
... and that she doesn't agree with Blumenthal's anti-gun ideas.

Everyone knows how anti gun Dicky is yet  I pulled up in the parking lot of Shooters indoor range in New Milford on Saturday and parked behind another patrons car that had a big old Blumenthal sticker in the back window...way to shoot yourself in the foot you jackwad...
Link Posted: 10/13/2010 4:51:44 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone knows how anti gun Dicky is yet  I pulled up in the parking lot of Shooters indoor range in New Milford on Saturday and parked behind another patrons car that had a big old Blumenthal sticker in the back window...way to shoot yourself in the foot you jackwad...

How is blumenthal anti gun?  Was he part of the clinton-era AG coalition that sued every gun company that they could until congress pass a law telling them that they couldn't hold the companies accountable?  I wouldn't be surprised if he was scared to tears of them, but I cannot recall anything specific.

I want to hold Linda accountable for more of an explanation on her 2A policies.  Her statement seems more like a "wait and see" statement.  Even Kerry and Obama had "I support the responsible ownership of firearms" clauses on their websites and campaign literature.  My feeling is that she doesn't know enough about the issue, and doesn't really care about the issue unless it comes up as a political one for a vote.  At which point, I don't want her to look at hunters and guys who shoot clays to be the "responsible gun owners" and for us EBR nuts to not be responsible in her book.  I'm not expecting her to start proposing bills to re-open the MG registry, start shooting moose from helos with an EBR, or anything groundbreaking at the federal level, but I do think that she would better maintain the existing federal firearms laws better than blumenthal.  Until then, there is no track record, no precident, no affiliation with pro-2A groups.  I am afraid that because she may not fully understand the issues, that she may not fully represent us.

And as previously stated, the senate does not have much say in the matters of state firearms laws, nor is their portfolio and responsibility to constituents the same as the members of the House of Representatives.  Senators are not bound to their constituents in the same manner.  However, they do vote on Federal bills and have positions on key committees as well as function as senior members of their parties and delegations during election years (i.e. 2012 presidential election).  So their position on the preservation of the 2A is still decidedly important.  

I hope that whoever wins does not get along well with Bloomberg and his briefcase full of assholes who lie and twist to do anything they can to enact gun control laws wherever they can, despite the net effect.  His interest is only control, not to actually accomplish any meaningful public safety or criminal benefit.

In closing, right now it is about the economy stupid.  Gun control is totally back-burner stuff at the moment.  I do believe it is on the radar of the dems.  I do not think they will drag it out except as a hail-mary type play, as they know it will debilitate them, but they will do it as a massive "fuck you" to the people.  As we all know, gun control isn't about guns, but about control.  But for now, fix the economy.  CUT TAXES NOW!

Link Posted: 10/13/2010 5:19:24 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Quoted:

The AG race is going to be the most telling for the future of AWB laws.

The (R) candidate is probably the most pro-2A candidate we have had in decades.  

The (D) candidate was rightfully claims responsibility of passing our retarded, half-baked AWB

Link Posted: 10/13/2010 8:36:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The AG race is going to be the most telling for the future of AWB laws.

The (R) candidate is probably the most pro-2A candidate we have had in decades.  
The (D) candidate was rightfully claims responsibility of passing our retarded, half-baked AWB

Martha Dean is certainly a political rarity around these parts...
Link Posted: 10/13/2010 7:54:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
How is blumenthal anti gun? I wouldn't be surprised if he was scared to tears of them, but I cannot recall anything specific

Please let me refresh your memory, so that there is no confusion when it comes time to vote.

Blumenidiot helped create our "assault weapons" ban in 1993. He personally helped defend it in the CT State Supreme Court in 1995.
"They are virtually useless for hunting, recreation, or self defense."
"Their purpose is for criminal misconduct."
"Assault weapons are not chosen for the lawful purpose of self defense."

In March of 2000, Big Dick was the chief negotiator in getting Smith & Wesson to agree to the "Code of Conduct" with the US Treasury Dept, HUD and the State of CT.
This so-called code was to include: Mandatory external safety locks, internal locks, smart gun technology, fingerprint recognizability grips, Brady and background checks for all purchases, 1 a day purchases.

In the backlash from S&W "caving", Blumenidiot then issued a subpoena against Kimber, demanding they handover all records and conversations with S&W, claiming they (Kimber) were part of the firearm industry, colluding to punish S&W for agreeing with the Code of Conduct.
Furthermore, Big Dick then threatened to sue the entire gun industry for not cooperating along with S&W on the grounds of anti-trust.

In 2001, CT libtard legislators (JEPSON!!) introduced a new, Kalifornia style, expanded assault weapons ban.
Big Dick said, "The law (awb) needs fixing. We are proposing measures to close loopholes, and add more stringent gun regulation."
With a heroic effort from Rep. Ron San Angelo, the bill was barely defeated.

In April 2003, following the AK "Type" debacle, a lawsuit was filed against the CT Department of Public Safety, for making up their own regulations, in regards to the "assault weapons" statutes.
Blumenidiot shot back saying the law was already proven constitutional in 1995 by the Ct Supreme Court, but "If the criticism is that the law should be enforced more rigorously, than we can sit down and discuss that." The lawsuit went away without even a whimper.

On September 13th 2004 when the federal Assault Weapons ban expired, Big Dick publicly called for CT's assault weapons ban to be " made even stronger...with continued and enhanced enforcement."

More recently, King Richard, threatened to shut down gun clubs in CT and thumbed his nose at the U.S. Supreme Court rulings on the D.C. and Chicago hand gun rulings and their potential impact here in Connecticut.
"The Ct State assault weapons ban can withhold challenges in light of the U.S. Supreme Court decisions."
"There is no right to carry any weapon, whatsoever."

Moral of the story...... Vote for Linda and D O N A T E to Martha Dean.   Can't even imagine Malloy with Jepson as his AG

Link Posted: 10/13/2010 9:56:41 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How is blumenthal anti gun? I wouldn't be surprised if he was scared to tears of them, but I cannot recall anything specific

Please let me refresh your memory, so that there is no confusion when it comes time to vote.

Blumenidiot helped create our "assault weapons" ban in 1993. He personally helped defend it in the CT State Supreme Court in 1995.

"They are virtually useless for hunting, recreation, or self defense."

"Their purpose is for criminal misconduct."

"Assault weapons are not chosen for the lawful purpose of self defense."

In March of 2000, Big Dick was the chief negotiator in getting Smith & Wesson to agree to the "Code of Conduct" with the US Treasury Dept, HUD and the State of CT.

This so-called code was to include: Mandatory external safety locks, internal locks, smart gun technology, fingerprint recognizability grips, Brady and background checks for all purchases, 1 a day purchases.

In the backlash from S&W "caving", Blumenidiot then issued a subpoena against Kimber, demanding they handover all records and conversations with S&W, claiming they (Kimber) were part of the firearm industry, colluding to punish S&W for agreeing with the Code of Conduct.

Furthermore, Big Dick then threatened to sue the entire gun industry for not cooperating along with S&W on the grounds of anti-trust.

In 2001, CT libtard legislators (JEPSON!!) introduced a new, Kalifornia style, expanded assault weapons ban.

Big Dick said, "The law (awb) needs fixing. We are proposing measures to close loopholes, and add more stringent gun regulation."

With a heroic effort from Rep. Ron San Angelo, the bill was barely defeated.

In April 2003, following the AK "Type" debacle, a lawsuit was filed against the CT Department of Public Safety, for making up their own regulations, in regards to the "assault weapons" statutes.

Blumenidiot shot back saying the law was already proven constitutional in 1995 by the Ct Supreme Court, but "If the criticism is that the law should be enforced more rigorously, than we can sit down and discuss that." The lawsuit went away without even a whimper.

On September 13th 2004 when the federal Assault Weapons ban expired, Big Dick publicly called for CT's assault weapons ban to be " made even stronger...with continued and enhanced enforcement."

More recently, King Richard, threatened to shut down gun clubs in CT and thumbed his nose at the U.S. Supreme Court rulings on the D.C. and Chicago hand gun rulings and their potential impact here in Connecticut.

"The Ct State assault weapons ban can withhold challenges in light of the U.S. Supreme Court decisions."

"There is no right to carry any weapon, whatsoever."

Moral of the story...... Vote for Linda and D O N A T E to Martha Dean.   Can't even imagine Malloy with Jepson as his AG

Thanks.  I refreshed my own memory while at the office today actually.  Found the exact same facts and statements that you had.  Don't think for a second that I was supporting him.  Those facts right there should be good enough for anyone on the fence regarding the AG race.  He has been a busy little gun grabber huh?

Link Posted: 10/15/2010 9:38:19 AM EDT
[#21]
WTF is wrong with the people in this state?  Dick has an 11 point lead now????????  Seriously.  "I have stood up to the special interests."  No, fuckhead, you have screwed us every step of the way.  You have driven business out of this state.  You have prevented new business from ever considering this state.  You have no understanding of how to create jobs or even create a job friendly environment.  You are probably the most responsible person for the energy cost in the state of CT.  You waste our tax dollars examining sunscreen SPF levels, cereal box nutrition and satellite radio mergers.  Yet you have duped enough other idiots that you are looking out for "us."  Eat shit, dick.  You are a liar and a scumbag and it's time that you are no longer allowed to hold public office.

/rant
Link Posted: 10/15/2010 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
WTF is wrong with the people in this state?  Dick has an 11 point lead now????????

I saw that as well on the local news and thought the same thing. How can people vote for such seriously bad politician? WTF is wrong with people?

Perhaps (and this is tin foil hat time) the media is trying to prop him up with bogus polling data so as to try and influence voters to stay home and not vote against him.

A vote for Blumy is a vote for Obama's failed policies.

Link Posted: 10/15/2010 11:12:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Ann Coulter pointed out in a recent column that Blumenthal's taking "full responsibility" for his "mis-speaking' about his non-existant Vietnam war service is hilarious. Who else could be responsible; the voices in his head? I've never supported a candidate like Linda McMahon before, but she sure has my vote!
Link Posted: 10/15/2010 2:36:33 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF is wrong with the people in this state?  Dick has an 11 point lead now????????

I saw that as well on the local news and thought the same thing. How can people vote for such seriously bad politician? WTF is wrong with people?

Perhaps (and this is tin foil hat time) the media is trying to prop him up with bogus polling data so as to try and influence voters to stay home and not vote against him.

A vote for Blumy is a vote for Obama's failed policies.

Thats my vote.  Bogus data.  Statistics lie.  That is the best part of them.
Link Posted: 10/15/2010 5:31:59 PM EDT
[#25]
IMHO, there is more than a fair share of B.S. in those polling numbers.
You always have to keep in mind, how liberal is the agency doing the polling, how are the questions worded, what demographics are being polled, and the liberal bias in the medias reporting.
That said, I can't help but feel total and utter disgust towards anyone who supports and approves of what this f*cking menace has done to our state in the past 25+ years.
Link Posted: 10/17/2010 7:45:04 PM EDT
[#26]
I want LM to win of course, but there are some family members or people at work that rather see dick win because "of all the good he does for CT". Also some don't like LM because she is a multi millionaire.

We are so screwed in this state. I've accepted the fact I will never retire as my father did living in this very state or country. All we do is pay higher and higher taxes while we can't even find jobs that pay over minimum wage.

Last polls show the governer race ain't looking good for us either.
Link Posted: 10/17/2010 7:48:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I want LM to win of course, but there are some family members or people at work that rather see dick win because "of all the good he does for CT". Also some don't like LM because she is a multi millionaire.

We are so screwed in this state. I've accepted the fact I will never retire as my father did living in this very state or country. All we do is pay higher and higher taxes while we can't even find jobs that pay over minimum wage.

I wouldn't tollorate any family members voting out of line with me.
Link Posted: 10/17/2010 8:18:47 PM EDT
[#28]
My wife put it very well...

"Why would anyone vote for Blumenthal? Aside from all the bad stuff we already know about him, he looks and sounds like a kid-toucher everytime he's on TV."

Link Posted: 10/17/2010 9:20:43 PM EDT
[#29]
The average voter is a moron. They follow the New York Post celebrity new blips on whom is sleeping with who, who's next to be on dancing with the stars or who's getting voted off of survivor. Then they check out the current baseball scores before heading off to bed.

I use the AOL browser on DSL. It has all my favorites listed from the beginning of time.
Whenever I fire up the browser, you have the 7-10 news links on the welcome screen. There is nothing of interest to better our lives or current issues, except crap like Sara Palins daughter breaking off her romance again with her boy toy and other "news worthy" stories. No wonder they support jerks like Obama, Dick and other traitors to the common working man in this country. We are doomed!

When I tell my brother in law who hates LM because she is rich, I tell him I never got a job from a poor person. I also told him I don't support the Keyan and won't give him anymore power to kill this country by voting in Dick.
He looks at me totally confused on my line of thinking. How do you ration with morons anyway?
Link Posted: 10/18/2010 5:07:33 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Do these family members know that all of the candidates are quite wealthy?  I guess we are more conditioned to ignore classism when the media tells us to than I had previously thought.  WTF people!  If you want to be classist thats your damn choice, at least be consistent!  

Blumenthal probably has as much, if not more money than Linda.  (of course who are the folks that would rather spend YOUR money before theirs?)  At least Linda is spending her money, along with contributions of course.

Money is how the game works.  If you want to be endorsed and supported by a significant party for a national position, you better bring money, or if not, be capable of raising it.  I sure hope that I am only stating the obvious here.  Can you start a business without money?  Sure, but probably not.  Why is politics any different?  

Link Posted: 10/18/2010 5:12:42 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

"Why would anyone vote for Blumenthal? Aside from all the bad stuff we already know about him, he looks and sounds like a kid-toucher everytime he's on TV."

I don't know.  That fat pink pig Barney Frank keeps getting voted in.  
Link Posted: 10/20/2010 5:06:03 PM EDT
[#32]
iF Linda calls my house one more time for one of these town council meetings, I will vote against her!!!!!!!!. Every night she calls at 8pm and wakes up my son, I have had enough!!!
Link Posted: 10/20/2010 5:08:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Have a look at his gerrymandered district.
Link Posted: 10/20/2010 7:10:57 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have a look at his gerrymandered district.

Yeah, it looks like what his colon probably looks like these days.  He's a power-bottom.

PROLAPSE CANNOT BE UNSEEN

Link Posted: 10/20/2010 7:16:52 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

iF Linda calls my house one more time for one of these town council meetings, I will vote against her!!!!!!!!. Every night she calls at 8pm and wakes up my son, I have had enough!!!

Robocalls sickitates me as well.

I did get her campaign to stop sending me 20 postcards a week though  But it took a while.

At least have a volunteer do the calling, or hire someone!.  C'mon, you want to create jobs Linda?  Hire some of those college kids that are just out of school working $9 an hour at Target and can't get their break!  They are educated and articulate.  

Link Posted: 10/21/2010 10:07:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Well you guys will get your wish it seems, latest poll reports she is down 18 points. I am astonished she is dropping like a stone. I guess everyone in this state loves staying poor.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 10:23:16 AM EDT
[#37]
I always assumed that I was married to this state (family, church, friends).  If we end up electing multiple rabidly anti-gun lefties in the midst of the biggest anti-lefty/anti-incumbent wave in the last 100 years, I may have to reconsider.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 10:52:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Driving around the Orange/Woodbridge area of CT today I saw quite a bit of Blumy/Democratic signs that I hadn't seen last week. Didn't see any McMahon/Republican signs. Even saw one house with a Rosa Delauro sign. Anyone who puts a Delauro sign up is a hard core socialist.

In listening to local media lately they are only focusing on Obama or his wife stumping for Blumy. Only mentioning McMahon when they mention her trailing in the polls. I really hope there are enough angry people fed up with politicians in this state to overturn some of the socialist Democratic anti 2A politicians that constantly get elected here. I also suspect that a lot of the polls showing the races tightening are being spun that way by both the polling groups and the MSM. If there isn't a large upset this year it makes 2012 even harder to turn the ship around. I hope I'm wrong but I don't have much faith in the people of CT doing the right thing and tossing the socialists out on their behinds.
Link Posted: 10/21/2010 3:50:41 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Well you guys will get your wish it seems, latest poll reports she is down 18 points. I am astonished she is dropping like a stone. I guess everyone in this state loves staying poor.

"You guys?"

Nobody here is voting for blumy

Also, you guys are acting like election upsets contrary to polls and popular sentiment never happen.  Blumenthal is NOT going to washington.

Link Posted: 10/22/2010 5:14:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Linda's latest add links Bloomy as an investor in the Countrywide Mortgage disaster, hopefully his supporters realize he is a big pile of dogshit and switch their vote...
Link Posted: 10/22/2010 8:11:58 AM EDT
[#41]
She is going to have to have some kind of push to do this, never underestimate the stupidity of a "follower". I think she needs some on the ground support from someone in the party, much like O is doing for the enemy. Make sure anyone you know who is eligible makes it to the polls on the 2nd!
Link Posted: 10/22/2010 9:25:03 AM EDT
[#42]
I told my wife last night if Malloy and Jepson get elected, we are moving south.
Link Posted: 10/22/2010 12:50:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Malloy was on WPLR this morning, they called him the "governor elect"...
Link Posted: 10/22/2010 6:29:01 PM EDT
[#45]
WWE clothing an issue at polls
Connecticut's voter registrars are being told they can ask people wearing World Wrestling Entertainment garb to cover up while voting.

Link Posted: 10/22/2010 6:30:58 PM EDT
[#46]
WTF
Link Posted: 10/23/2010 2:13:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Connecticut's voter registrars are being told they can ask people wearing World Wrestling Entertainment garb to cover up while voting.

Stone Cold says

Link Posted: 10/23/2010 4:31:38 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stone Cold says

http://www.kocosports.com/mmatn/steve_austin.jpg

WWF > WWE  Anything after

1994 is shit!

Link Posted: 10/23/2010 7:22:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Does this decision meant that anyone wearing a shirt with a depiction of the Empire State building can also be asked to cover up or leave?
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 9:47:11 AM EDT
[#50]
This is what Linda posted via Facebook:

I will not take a salary if I’m elected your next U.S. Senator, and I will limit myself to two terms. I have not taken a dime of special interest money because I want to represent you, and you alone. Our state and country are in serious trouble, and I want the chance to help. My experience in growing a business is exactly what Washington needs. I need your help in the final days before the election––please contact a field office to get involved now: http://linda2010.com/contact
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top