Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2010 3:00:30 PM EDT
who is cheap and has good service.  Please don't recomend any of the shops in the area, I'm familiar with them all -  I'm not paying big bucks + lousy service.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:39:04 PM EDT
[#1]
So you want us to name places in the area but not name places in the area because you are familiar with then all.

Sorry I am confused.

I like Stateline and JR's.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:58:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So you want us to name places in the area but not name places in the area because you are familiar with then all.

Sorry I am confused.

I like Stateline and JR's.

say what?

I'm looking for small time FFLs, not retailers like Rileys and their poor service and high prices.  

Think "kitchen table" FFLs.  They are the best for transfers!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:02:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok, sorry I took the small bus back in the day. haha

Think there is a guy who pops up here who is(think the raymond area or so). I cant remember his name at all though, sorry,  hopefully he will show up.

What are you looking for?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:22:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Send me an email....I'll help you out!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:44:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ok, sorry I took the small bus back in the day. haha

Think there is a guy who pops up here who is(think the raymond area or so). I cant remember his name at all though, sorry,  hopefully he will show up.

What are you looking for?

Well that bus might have been small, but I sure appreciate your sense of humor!

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:12:29 PM EDT
[#6]
South East NH, South central NH, or SW NH?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:33:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I've used JR's Gunsmithing in Londonderry before.  $10 FFL transfers, accepts from individuals.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 3:01:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Try Rusty Guns.... he is just a tad north and west of Manchester..... Goffstown I think.  He works out of his basement.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:33:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Chuck I sent you my contact info....if the others are closer to you go for it, no problems here!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:32:44 AM EDT
[#10]
I know of one in the Keene area that charges $15 if you are from the southwest.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top