Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2010 3:23:46 PM EDT
I need some powder for reloading 9mm. Who has the best deals? I might have to suck it up and just order from midway but paying hazmat sucks.
Link Posted: 5/18/2010 6:51:02 PM EDT
[#1]
No idea, but this place is probably less than 30 miles from Burlington and might have what you need. I'd call first.

Farnsworth Ammo

2493 VT Route 22A

Vergennes, VT 05491

[email protected]

(802) 759-2561

Link Posted: 6/3/2010 7:08:48 PM EDT
[#2]
try Datillios on Shelburne rd in south Burlington, it looks like  a gas station cus it is
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 6:01:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Got some power pistol at datillios. $20 a pound. I went to BJ's but it is all in the back so you have to ask for what you want and that is a pain in the ass. oh can I have this? oh it is 30 a pound can you put this back. lol

I might check out bobs in milton/georgia tomorrow but he is usually high on everything.

Powderhorn is ok I think but no real deals to be had.

Len that place looks like a commercial reloading business. don't know anything about it.

Link Posted: 6/4/2010 6:20:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Len that place looks like a commercial reloading business. don't know anything about it.

Yes, they do commercial reloading. I know one of the owners, Nickle, but have never been there. I know that they have an FFL and I think they have a gun shop at that location. I'd recommend a phone call first to make sure.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 8:55:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Cool, I have met Nickle a couple of times. Didn't realize he was into commercial reloading etc. I will have to check it out when I am down that way.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top