Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2009 8:50:59 AM EDT
Two of my workmates were there and came in this morning with their "Holy Shit!" story...
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:16:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Not me- last time I was at Wooster I had SWAT called on me by the Fudds for my "machineguns" and "assassin silencers".

I do wonder who the brave person was that brought one of dem dere fifty cals that can shoot through a mountain...
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:13:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Not me- last time I was at Wooster I had SWAT called on me by the Fudds for my "machineguns" and "assassin silencers".

I do wonder who the brave person was that brought one of dem dere fifty cals that can shoot through a mountain...

i hope you went back...

some people need to be taught.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:18:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I was there... It was certainly loud.....and a waist at only 50 yards.....the same guy has a few suppressed toys as well.....
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:19:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

When was the last time you were there....they are pretty black rifle tolerant......

I'm there every sunday and I never have trouble with any of my stuff....

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:26:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't remember the last time I was there and there wasn't at least one black rifle on the firing line.  I have gotten some looks about my pre-ban but I've seen suppressed pistols there and no one seemed to mind.

I do wish I had been there for the .50  
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 1:01:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I can't remember the last time I was there and there wasn't at least one black rifle on the firing line. I have gotten some looks about my pre-ban but I've seen suppressed pistols there and no one seemed to mind.

I do wish I had been there for the .50

It's a whole other game now.....black rifles up the wazoo, as well as other exotics.....
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 1:20:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I was there... It was certainly loud.....and a waist at only 50 yards.....the same guy has a few suppressed toys as well.....

Yep, they mentioned a silencer as well.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:56:23 PM EDT
[#8]
I've shot there on and off since 1984. Back during the fed ban years I would get hassled every time I pulled out a pre ban Mini-14 with a flash suppressor and several pre ban clear plastic 30 rnd magazines. Got tired of constantly being challenged on the legalities of that stuff so I didn't shoot the Mini much there until after the ban expired. I was there once back in 1986 or 87 when an old guy showed up with a WWI anti tank gun and fired just five rounds with it. The old guy claimed it cost him $25 a round as we all gathered around to see what the hell he was shooting, he punched some nice large holes in the target stand. Its a good range to hit if you have people coming from NY or NJ to shoot.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:57:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

i hope you went back...

some people need to be taught.

I don't think he wants to go thru the police harasment again!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:58:06 AM EDT
[#10]
i never got any grief for pre-bans whlie shooting there, FWIW ...
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:02:11 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

i never got any grief for pre-bans whlie shooting there, FWIW ...
Same here.....And I do all the time......

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top