Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2009 4:01:30 PM EDT
Guys, I'm just visiting in from Virginia, looking to see if I could find someone willing to provide a Marine engineer company in the sandbox (Afghanistan) with a postcard from Rhode Island.  A unit that my wife and a bunch of other good folks are supporting via anysoldier.com is trying to get a postcard from every state for their squad room.  We picked up Virginia and West Virginia last weekend (and have managed to get most of the other states), and found out today that they are still lacking South Dakota and Rhode Island.  So, I figured the best place to check was the Arfcom crew to see if I could get any interest.

If someone would be willing to drop a postcard in an envelope and send it out to complete the set, drop me an IM and I'll give you the address to send it.  

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 4:05:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Nobody?
Link Posted: 9/12/2009 10:32:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Post your question here. All of the members are from RI. One will probably have a post card that they are willing to part with.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 6:03:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 3:55:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks!!  Sent you my address via IM.  That wraps up the list for the guys, they will appreciate it!

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:19:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Did you get 1 yet, or are you still in need of 1. Let me know.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 9:24:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks again, DieselEngineer, your card is on the way to the desert.  I appreciate your help!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top