Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2002 5:37:59 PM EDT
Stopped by yesterday after taking my son to the airport to head back to Germany. Several people aorund and a gun I called back on today about a trade. Redray, I looked for you there! They still have the old blackpowder strongbox they have had for thirty years. Bob almost ran over me leaving the parking lot. He is headed to Fla. for the winter.

What's going on at your local gun shop?
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 5:50:13 PM EDT
[#1]
yeah Tony, i was there today for my afternoon shooting-the-breeze session with Richard and he told me you were there! sorry i missed you! busy doing things with the kid yesterday (ok ill be honest, him and i were playing video games! haha).
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 9:48:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Glad I stopped in, sorry I missed you. Have made an offer on a gun Richard has, will know more on Monday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top