Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2008 12:07:56 PM EDT
Picking up a used AR in trade possibly and it's one of the ban model Bushmasters.  A2 stock, fixed carry handle, HBAR 16" with no threads at the muzzle.  Anyway, just looking for someone to thread it 1/2 x 28 so I can throw on an A2 flash hider.  I think the plain HBAR's look horrible.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 1:35:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I think Al's Gun and Reel shop can do this - or will know someone who can - tell them Anthony sent you :) they know/like me
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 6:13:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I know it would be quite a hike for you buy if you strike out elsewhere State Line Guns in Mason can do it for you.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:26:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Al's going to gouge you - I'd take it to Skip's in Bristol. Skip's a veteran gunsmith - can do pretty much anything, and a real nice guy.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 10:55:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Ian, if none of the above mentioned places work out of you, I have the tools to remove your barrel and you can send it to ADCO. During one of your lunch breaks, we could meet up to remove the barrel.. I've had work done by them. Very happy with the results.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:04:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ian, if none of the above mentioned places work out of you, I have the tools to remove your barrel and you can send it to ADCO. During one of your lunch breaks, we could meet up to remove the barrel.. I've had work done by them. Very happy with the results.

I really appreciate that.  Thank you.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 11:44:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really appreciate that.  Thank you.

No sweat, always happy to help. And if you decide to go that route, you might as well have them replace the FSB with one that has a bayolug too.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top