Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/3/2007 1:11:45 PM EDT
I am looking to pickup a few cases of this stuff and take out my AK74 to do some plinking with, and also to put away ammo for a rainy day. Anyone know what the local prices on this stuff in the tins are?
I only found the bulgy surplus at Diandrea's or whatever, but not only overpriced, but they don't even want to sell it in case lots.

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:40:00 PM EDT
[#1]
From what I have seen most local stores can't compete with the Internet sales.
If you plan on buying a case lot this is the best way to go.. You can price shop between
many other suppliers.. I have used ammo man in the past with no problems.
They ship from a warehouse in NJ so the ammo comes quick on regular ground ups

www.ammoman.com  
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:54:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I might hav to, but if I can find it close to the internet prices locally, I'd rather save on shipping and pay a bit more for immediate pickup.

Now what's this I hear about a new $30 surcharge on TOP of the hazmat fee for shipping ammo or something? Supposedly a new fee.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 1:47:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I know JoJo's in Southington had some over the Summer.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 4:05:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Was in Hoffman's this morning, they were selling tins of Bulgarian 5.45  for $170 something.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 8:07:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah I wouldn't even consider hoffman's for ammo anymore. Heck even Newington GE is starting to raise their prices to match Hoffman's.

On that note, I ordered 4 tins from aim surplus for $120 per tin (1080 rounds) of bulgy surplus. That should last me a while. Thinking of burying two of them in the backyard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top