Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2007 10:28:42 AM EDT
Some how some way guns are going to get blamed for this.

http://wbztv.com/topstories/local_story_334132330.html

Link Posted: 11/30/2007 1:15:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I was eating lunch with the family in Rochester when this all started, very quick response from the local and state teams.

Still unresolved as far as I know, although the loony has let several people go at this point.
We quickly loaded up the family and headed back to Maine when the news trickled in.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:52:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Friday I was at Major Waldron in Barrington until noon, after some local deer hunting and range time. While at the range spoke with some of the Dover LE officers who were involved in sniper training. An hour after I left, at 1 PM, I am sure that they were in Rochester assisting. Great job.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:45:13 PM EDT
[#3]
This guy is a wackjob.  Maybe something went right and because he is a wacko, he was not able to buy a gun at some point and make the situation even worse for us lawabiding citizens.  I am assuming you all are law abiding.    Anyways, glad it ended peacefully.  Unlike what anti-everythingers think about us gun enthusiasts, we really don't want to see everyone get shot by police marksmen the second they take hostages.  Only benefit to that is that maybe we wouldn't have to pay for the fucker to live in jail the rest of his life... that scum sucking bastard.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top